meet and greet

Y/N POV
We got to the venue a few minutes later as it wasn't that far away. We got there about an hour and a half early so we could prepare for the meet and greet. You need time to prepare right.

We got everything prepared quite quickly. For the meet and greet we have my merchandise which includes posters and phone cases.By I had reached two and half million plus subscribers.

By know it was 13:24. In six minutes the meet and greet would start. But that soon past by. When it started there was a flood of people came running and screaming in. There was more than I thought. There not all fans and I know it.

One person came up. I recognised them. I'm pretty sure if was someone that used to bully me in school. And I was right. She came up to me and said " wow you have come so far from being such a little brat haven't you. Becoming a successful youtuber has become a good thing too be honest. I get to know you better. And your not so bad as I thought. Can we be friends. I know it's a weird question." I thought for a second. Do I trust her. Do I not. I'll give it a go. " I'll give you one chance and one chance only. Here's my number. If you want to contact me go ahead. Alright Marcie. Do you still live in the UK?" She nodded and smiled" yes I do? I've got to go. I'll see you around."

The meet and greet went on. Haters and fans come and go. Some gave me gifts and some wanted there things signed. Then one boy came along. He looked as though he was ill or something. He came over worried. So I said " there's nothing to worry about
I'm not going to hurt you. So who are you?" " Hi my name is Felix. I come from the UK and I have been a fan since day one. I love you so much. " He seems like a nice person. " So what brings you here today" He looked down then up. " I have come here to give you this book. I have created this for you as you are my one and only idol that inspires me to live each day, day by day. We from the community I am from hopes you have a successful career in YouTube. We love you." I smiled and gave him a hug. I said "thanks a lot for all of your support." He smiled and said" I hope so see you again" then left.

And that was that. The meet and greet was finally over. The gifts and stuff would be sent to me at my house. It was one hell of a day. A good day though.