Childhood memories

Y/N POV
I went  home, as Ethan had to leave as something came up. Running straight to my room to get changed into home clothes seen as  I won't be going out again today. I didn't know what to do so I decided to get a few things that I had from my younger years. Believe it or not I still have a photo album my dad had made for when I left home. Then I went into the kitchen to get a drink of water. As I walked into the living room Jack walked through the front door. He had just came back from an interview presumably. He waved then went into his room to get changed from the smart clothing to more comfortable ones. I sat on the floor because I found it more comfortable sometimes.

As soon as I layed everything out Jack walked in an sat down on the nearest sofa to me. He tapped me on the shoulder and said " what is that lot. Did I say you could put it on the floor. Hm no I didn't say you could. Now sit up here with me and we can look through it together. Alright." He laughed as he helped me get to from the floor. To be fair it can get uncomfortable eventually. I sat up next to him and brought the stuff as well.

I look at him and said " childhood memories. In photo form as my parents didn't like writing that much but you know. So are we going to look at them then. Or is there any one else you want to see them as well." He shook his head. " Conor has gone out clubbing again tonight then he'll be staying at Joe's. So it is just me and you. A bit later on do you want to go out with Me then go shopping for a few bits." I nodded in agreement. Theres a few things I need to get anyway so I might as well go. Even though I didn't want to anywhere.

We looked the photo album for about half an hour before deciding it was time for dinner. He said that I had a great childhood and cute pets and stuff.