Apologie accepted??

Y/N POV

I think i might accept the apologize if he tries to apologize. But do i though.  Does he really mean the apology.  I can always give it a go. If he does,  good . However if not,  well what can i do.  Not much really to be fair.  I don't usually give second chances, but Jack, well his different.  Or so I thought.  Do  I need an explanation from him  or  not.  As much  as I'd like one I dont think i could sit though it all. I'd most  probably get half way through and give up and fall asleep because I got bored from all the lame exuses he cones up with.  They might be true,  yet it's Jack so they  might not be. I don't know anymore.  I think maybe its just eaiser to see what he's got to say before jumping to conclusions,  however I  might be true.   Lets go and find out the exuses then.  I text him to find out weather he was still in or his gone out again. Turns out he was right outside my bedroom door about to come in to see if i was ok. The real question is , am I  ok? I didn't know the answer to that.

As soon as i looked at him he laughed at me as though i was some kind of moran trying to escape from his grip.  "Look " he spoke and gave me a mini heart attack, " whatever happend then,  wasn't supposed to happan, please believe me. It's so hard to explain what happened.  Just so you know  I'll always make sure that you are safe.  I'll always love you no matter what happans to us in the future. Just forgive my damned sins. "

I really have to think on that. Did he really mean what he said or is that just  to make me feel better. The struggle is real. Do  I ? As much as I'd like to , is really a good thing to do. I'll  forgive him for now. " Jack, I'll forgive you for now,   but if it happens again, for sure I'm not forgiving you. "