the date

Y/N Pov
Today was the day. The day he was taking me out on a date. To be fair i wasn't expecting him to ask me out. This was about a week ago. We was going out at six. He said he was taking me to a restaurant but he won't tell me which one. Honestly Jack is full of surprises. And it was a good thing. At this point it was quarter to one. I had four and a half hours until I had to get ready. The exitment  was increasing rapidly inside me. I can't wait for wait he is going to take me to and what kind of night this is going to be. I hope it is a good one. He was a kind person. Before I get ready I'm going to get ready I think I need to record a  video for tonight. I'll do a q and a. Its quick and easy. And simple.  I got it over and done with quickly.

By now it was half four when the video was recorded and edited. While it was uploading I took a quick shower and got ready for later. By half five I was ready to go. I went to Jack to see if he was ready and he was, so we set off. When we got there he opened the doors for me as a gentleman would.  I looked at the restaurant. It was a Thai restaurant. I loved Thai food. It's the best ever.

We sat down at a candle lit table and looked at the menu. There was plenty to choose from. Jack had Thai green curry and so did I. They also have gave us a bottle of rose wine. Jack thanked them for the impeccable service and manners. We chatted though the meal and discusses about what we would do for the next week or so.

At half eight we finished our meal we paid them and left the restaurant. We went home in an Uber to watch a movie. We snuggled up to watch the new marvel movies. We sat though about three quarters of it before we decided to go to bed to get some rest. Hopefully I have a good night sleep.