At home

Jack's POV

Damn it.  How'd I know this was going to happen. I've so messed this up know.  What have I done. One date with y/n has turned into a full blown nightmare. What have I done. I thought  I loved that girl and I ruined my chances with her. How could I. I'm not going to get here back now. She's going to have me because of that. Why did I think it was a good idea. This is more than a nightmare. What am I going to do now? I wish I never fine it, then I wouldn't be in this mess. Now this girl is going to be bugging me on who Y/N is and i don't know how I'm going to explain it.  She's in her room , probably wondering on what to do next.  I won't blame her if she left me for Conor. If she did I would be so gutted and it's all my fault. 

What to do. What to do. The first things first is to explain to the other girl on who y/n is and why I'm not wanting to be with her. Then go to y/n and explain on what happened. She needs the explanation and a really good one. Even though there was no excuse for me to do it I did it any way. I seriously have  a lot of explaining to do and quickly.  But how and when is the greatest time to do so. Now seem to soon yet tommorow might be to late. Only if I could get them together and explain all at once on what was going on though my mind. I wish it was that simple  however it isn't and never will be. It's worth the shot though.