Dinner

Caspar's POV

Surprisingly everyone turned up early rather than late. I honestly thought they was going to be late. As the tables are only four seats, so me Joe, Oli and Josh sat together and Conor, Jack and Y/N sat together. Jack actually came for once. I'm sure it will be ok.

We ordered our food. I had a medium duck curry. It was one of my many favorite meals besides pizza. As I was talking to Josh, Oli and Joe I look of at Conor,Jack and Y/N. They seem to be having a good ol' chat. Then I received a message from my mum saying that she was visiting us in two days. That was fine by me.

Y/N POV

This dinner was amazing. Never have I had something like this day in my life. Conor asking me to move in with me and Caspar asking me to go to dinner with him and the others. This day couldn't get any better.  It might I don't know.

I started speaking to Jack and Conor. They was great people. As I was eating my food Conor and Jack are muttering to themselves. Then my phone buzzsed. It was my best friend Zara saying that she had gone to Brighton for a week or so. I said ok have fun.

When we paid for the bill we went out and they decided that they was going to go do some shopping for there next video. So I decided to join them. I wasn't sure what I was going to do yet  but I already asked Jack,Conor and Josh to collaborate with me.