catching up with my cousin

Y/N POV

So with the shows over and done with pretty quickly I decided to do a meet and greet. For my meet and great I ordered for some merchandise to sell for my fans and stuff. The merch came quite quickly as it was sent quite near. So it was great.

I went back to the hotel to get ready for the meet and greet. I put a bit of mascara and pink lipgloss on. I always put on minimul make up on. I took a shower two hours ago so that I could let my hair dry better. Then I bunged on my denim shorts and a checkered flannel shirt. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. I wonder who that was everyone had left in the early stages of the morning.

Then I opened the door. It was Josh Pieters. My one and only cousin. Then I said " what happened to going back  to England with the others." He then replied " I got the exact same flight as you so I can can help you with the meet and greet." I nodded and said thanks. I let him. We sat on the sofa and catched up on everything. 

Then I looked at my phone. It said 12:34. Time to get going. I said to Josh that it was time to go to my meet and greet. He said " ok let's get going then. So Y/N how have you been. I haven't seen you in a while . I've really missed you. Very much. Your like the only family I have left. " I sighed. "  I'm fine Josh and you do know I do live in London right. I thought I told you. I'm pretty sure I did. I definitely did." He shook his head. " Ah yes about that. I forgot completely."