Giving Answers

Y/N POV

After about three days of going over what I should say I finally know what I am going to say. I was finally ready to tell Conor. Even if he wasn't ready to hear  it. At the moment Conor was still asleep as he has come home late after he had to pick up his brother from the hospital after he had been out whilst ill and got hit by a van but it wasn't as bad as first thought. I felt sorry for Conor as he and his brother Jack was really close and if Jack had passed then Conor would have been gutted.

So while Conor was still asleep I went over the situation in my brain. It was quite simple but it's not so simple to remember it. After I have told Conor I am definitely going to try and forget it. Or I'll try to at least. But it won't be easy though.

At 11:09 Conor finally woke up with red eyes. I suppose he didn't get much sleep last night. He came into the kitchen where I was and got his breakfast and a glass of orange Juice. Then he walked out and sat down on the nearest sofa. I also sat down but on the other side. I spoke up "Conor I'm ready to tell you what happened. Please let me tell you." I was worried that he was going to say no. After a minute or two passed he spoke up and said " Of course I'd like to hear. Why wouldn't I. I know I haven't seen you in a while but you know you can't trust me. You are like a sister to me."

  So I started the story "So what happened was I just reached 2 million subscribers on YouTube. I started my YouTube channel about two three years ago. My now ex boyfriend would support and help me with my videos and get rid of the hate that I had been getting. So as soon as I had reached two million subscribers I had told him. Instead of him being happy he was angry with me. I don't know why. He had supported me for this long and he now has turned his back on me. From that night till last night which was month he had been attacking me non-stop. Then I decided enough was enough. I just left the house and ran as fast as I could. Far away as possible. And that's it. Thanks for listening"

Im so glad I got that of my chest. Just then I heard Conor say that he's going to get him so badly that my ex will no longer see daylight.