its prank time

Y/n POV

Its time to show Jack who's boss. Show him what's he missing out on. I can't believe that he's going this to me.  I though he loved me.  I did love him but I don't get why he did this. Was he planning this the whole time.  I grabbed our order and called Connor over to help take it to the car. Jack and whoever that ugly woman was, was still sitting there oblivious to the fact we were standing there. It is so frustrating that he hasn't notice. Then he looked over in my direction and Connor took my hand and dragged me out the store. "  what are you doing, don't make contact with him at all. It's that simple" I nodded.

Five minutes later we found a table outside to sit at in Jack's veiw and make him feel the pain. In which he should seen as he's hurting my feelings. He needs to know how painful it hurts.

*20 minutes later *

Conors POV
Me and y/n have gone though the prank/ revenge  of action. The normal revenge prank thingy. Oh no,  his coming out now. I nudged her to warn her that he was in sight.  When he was looking we was doing some basic flirting to show him what his missing , in which was a whole lot.   She looks so amazing, how can he leave her for that  nonce.  Well his missing out. When he turns to face the other way she looks at me and thanks me for making him notice in some way  it's so wrong to go and do that to some one you love so much. Once he looks round again we will kiss make sure his missing out on her. Not  gonna lie and say he's missing out , because he is missingout on a lot. I looked out over her for a moment to find Jack and the girl giving us death stares. At that moment  I looked at her , she looked at me and nodded. We kissed right in front of them so he knows it's not ok to cheat on each other. As soon as we stopped he stormed over with a face like thunder.
He started screaming and shouting at us. All I said was " If you cared so much, why did you leave her to defend herself and go  and leave her for that troll. " He gave me a I'm sorry look and walked away.  I don't think he liked it.