He askes the question

Y/N Pov

I woke up this morning with a banging headache. I think I must of hit my head on something during the night to cause this. This means I won't be able to leave the house and I didn't have any tablets to take.  To be honest I didn't want Jack getting worried about me. Whilst getting dressed Jack had text me saying that he was doing some food shopping as we had forgotten a few things yesterday like eggs and ham.  I replied with " ok see you soon then don't get into trouble with anyone." Once the message had sent I got up off the bed and got breakfast to try and strength myself.

As I sat down my phone started ringing. It was Jack so I answered to see what he wanted. As I said hello he said " hey Y/N, I'm nearly home now. How are you feeling?" Once i had finished telling him what was wrong he said " once I get back I'll do you a hot drink and I'll pop to the shop and get some tablets for you to take. Also how about a movie night as I got a question for you. It's not bad I promise." I said ok and hung up.

A few minutes later he came though the door and did the promising hot drink. Jack gave me the drink and went out again to get me the tablets. He was kind guy. He really was. Whilst drinking my lemon tea I was contemplating whether or not I should have been kinder to him at the beginning of our friendship. He returned ten minutes later. He made me take them immediately so I got better for our movie night of whatever it was. At that point we decided to get changed into pajamas a got a blanket  to keep warm.

Jack set up the DVD which ended being Minions. Banana. It's a great movie that can not be watched just once. We got comfortable and we played the movie. I wondered what he wanted to ask me. I'll what until the end of the movie to ask him what he wanted to ask.

About an hour later it finished. Then I said to him " Jack what did you want to ask me. It's been bothering me"  " well ever since you have moved in you have always been there for me. I want to be with you for the rest of my days. Please will you go out with me, Y/N?" Wow. There was tears running down my face. I nodded to say yes. He loved me. I loved him.  All of a sudden he gave me a sweet little kiss on the cheek.