an unbelievable sight

I walked into my kitchen and saw my favourite ever YouTube in the whole world. Crankgameplays. ( The person in the thumbnail of the video). What was he doing here. I looked over to Josh. He smiled at me and said " you look as though you have been stung by a bee." I gave Josh an evil look and said to. him " Did you do this Josh? If you did then thank you." He nodded. I ran and gave him a huge amount of hugs. I was speechless. I went over to Ethan aka Crankgameplays. I introduced myself to him.

" Hi, my name is Y/N. Nice meet you." He smiled and gave me a medium sized  box. Then he said " this is for you. I've always wanted to give you this but because of the distance between us I couldn't. You are my favorite YouTube and by the looks of it I am your favourite YouTuber to. Its a miracle." I stood there stunned. I couldn't believe it. 

I opened the box that he has given me. It was an oshawatt plushie. My body jumps around with suprise. Then I stopped and looked at Ethan and he shook his head and laughed. He then said " I thought you might like it. Josh told me everything about you and I thought I would buy this for you as a present. Also i will be staying here a couple of days if that's ok." I looked at Josh and he nodded his head as  to say it was fine.

At this point Jack and Conor came home. They looked happy about something. Me Josh and Ethan looked at each other as to say what is going on. Then they screamed. I think I went deaf for a second as it was so loud. But  I was fine. All they had to say was that they had just found out that they had a backstage pass for a Little Mix concert. Wow so exciting, not.

My face apparently didn't look like I was not interested. I wasn't that's why. Jack said " you don't like interested." No damn Jack. " Well done Jack. You finally realised that. " His face brightened up in anger. Its not my fault. It me. " What did you just say." Jack said screeching at me.
" You heard me. I said I wasn't interested about you getting a backstage pass for a Little Mix concert. Its not that much of a deal. We all have our likes and dislikes don't we. Now deal with it". 

Conor stepped out in front of Jack and told him to back off. So he did. He calmed down and apologized to me for what he had said.