At McDonalds

Y/N POV

Jack eventually picked me up at ten to two. His excuse was that's there was a lot of traffic, but like that was believable when there was limited traffic because of the amount of football matches there was going on today that started at half two. Nevermind he's here now. I need food. Like now I'm hungry,  like real hungry as though I could eat for an hour straight. And I'm not kidding.  When he pulled up I   cheekily said " come on I'm dieing  of starvation back there.  I want a life thank you very much. Now come on lets go. And don't keep me waiting ago or I leave you to date someone else" All I got was a death stare as he drove.  All I got out of him was " Good job I love you otherwise I would of left you by now. Honestly I wonder how you mange to stay so stable with the amount you damn eat. You eat like  a horse. " Tch typical, he can't talk. He's always eating.

After a ten minute drive to McDonalds,  I got out the car and went and ordered our food while he parked up.  We was order number 53. Two minutes later he comes through the doors with a girl holding her hand. Thoughts were running though my mind. Why now, why here. Does he think I won't notice. It's kinda obvious to see that he was in plan sight.  Ugh. By this point he had sat down with her by a near by table touching her body like I didn't exist.  Our order was nearly done and I had no clue what  to do, do I go home to where Conor was or do I confront him. I think it would be best if I get a uber or something to go home and talk to Conor about it as I don't want to cause him any drama in a public place. Before I went I gave him a death glare. He looked at me and winked and looked at her and kissed like I was a plastic bag. 

Once I had texted Conor to see if he was home as I left my keys at home  I pulled over a taxi to take me back. 3 mins later Conor text me back saying that he was home about recording a cover with one of one of his mates. I just text him saying  ;

Ok fair enough,  I've got a problem with your brother,  he's gone of with another girl. I've got his dinner if you want it. It's only McDonalds if that's ok. I'm sorry if I'm going to disturbe you.

No it's not a problem,  I'll take his McDonalds as I'm starving especially if his gone of with another girl that he thinks is better then you. No one's better than you.  Your the one for him that's for sure. We'll speak when you get home.  See you soon.

Thanks I can always trust you if something goes wrong it's generally annoying me that he's done this. Two can play at that game.

Ha ha are you sure that I'm worthy to talk to.  I am his brother rember and I will end up beating his butt cos  of this.

I'm hella certin I want to talk to you. See you soon. I can trust you , you know. I'm nearly home now.

Ok see you in s moment. 

I can always count on Conor for this kind of stuff. After paying the driver I ran up the stairs to our flat and took my shoes and coat of and sat down.