to forgive or not to forgive that is the question

The next day

Y/N POV

I know Jack's thinking on what his gone and done. If he wants to make it up to me than he needs to do something about it and quick or he won't be my boyfriend much longer. I need to know now. Can I trust him again or not. Is he going to cheat on me again. This is confusing me now. Why would do this to me, especially when he protected me all those times a go. Is there any need for me to apologize. Most probably.  But he needed to know that it hurts for him to go with another female and do all that stuff.

Jack's POV

I really do need to apologize to her. Weather she forgives me a whole new story. I wouldn't blame her if she didn't but what she did hurt me and what i did must of been 10 times more worse.  How could I have been so stupid. What was supposed to be a McDonalds date turned into a disaster. She must be stressed so bad in her room and I don't blame her if she was contemplating on wanting to leave me after all that. All I feel now is guilt and I don't know how to make this situation any better. All I can do for now is apologize and hope for the best. I'll head to her room in half an hour with her favorie food.  Spaghetti and meatballs. Let's hope it works.

* 30 minutes later*

Y/N POV

I was led on my bed when I heard a light tap on my door. "Come in " I whisper shouted.  The door creaked open.  There was jack with a bowl of spaghetti and meatballs . Is this the way his trying to apologize.  Do I apologise to him or not? Can I trust him again? Do i trust him. Is it a good idea to do that? Is he really sorry for that. I mean, after all he did  bring my favourite meal after all ,but is it just so that i eat.  I really don't know anymore.  Do I or don't i.

Is it a good idea for her to apologize or not? What do you think. Should she  or not.