The video

Y/N POV
When I got home I gathered all my items and took them into my room, which was tidy for once. I layed out all the stuff on the table in front of the camera but made sure it wasn't in
shot. I am filming the video with Josh and Jack. Because they  likes food.

Josh and Jack would be arriving in about an hour so I could make us lunch before we started recording. But before I decided to go to the nearest shop and buy bottles of water just in case. When I got home I cooked some bacon and pasta.

Soon enough Josh and Jack arrived as the bacon and pasta was cooked and dished up. We ate then went went into my recording room.

I started to record. " Hey everyone. So in todays video we meaning me and the ginger person next to me, Josh Pieters  and Jack Maynard we are going to try some weird food. So in front of us we have

Chocolate chip cookie flavored lollipop
Bread that contains bacon and eggs
Chocolate covered bacon
Ice cream flavored gum and
Tomato soup cake.

What we are going to do is try the food then tell each other what we think of it."

When we had finished the video we felt like puking as some of the items was gross. As I cleaned up the mess and Josh had left as he had to pick Joe and Mikey from Nandos. I was left there with Jack which was ok with me. He was a great guy.

I had cleared up everything so it went to the living room to sit down. Jack was playing on my PS4. I changed the game from FIFA 16 to Crash Bandicoot. He said "hey why did you do that I was winning the game. I hate you know." So I replied " I'm sorry what do you want me to do about it"