telling the story

Y/N POV

Conor sat next to me as soon as he finished which wad roughly four minutes later. I gave him his food.  He gave me the look to tell me to start the story of the day.   I looked at him and sighed. " it started like this;

I text him saying I don't know where to go, so I asked him to choose, he said of course. But then I said can we go McDonalds and he said of course we can I'll pick you up twenty to two but didn't pick me up until ten to two.  When we got there I got out the car to order the food while he parked the car. I ordered the food and he still hasn't came through the doors. I was order number 53 and are order was almost done when he came though the doors with a girl. He held her hand and kissed her and all that right in front of me when I was looking at them.  When the order was ready they had sat down and was making out. When I was about to leave he winked at me then kissed her. That's as far as it went as I didn't want to cause any drama. 

Little did i realise Conor had got his phone out and recorded it all. As I sat back I was only dragged back up by Conor. I asked him what that was all about.  All I got was " we are going to get him for that. Do you remember what so looks like? I've got a plan. We first need to go back to McDonald's to see if there still there" I nodded in agreement. He need a good lesson. Was I really the one for him?  Let's go find out shall we? This should be fun.