IX ♕ IRIDESCENT

To take the perfect picture, you have to have the perfect photographer.

That was you, Jaehyun. You were my photographer, and I was your muse; your portrait.

That's not all, though. You were my love; my everything.

We were the perfect picture.

  

"Stand over there, Rosé." Jaehyun said from behind the camera, gesturing for Rosé to move slightly to the left. "The lighting is better that way."

Rosé sighed as she followed Jaehyun's orders, moving slightly to the left before he signaled for her to stop. He took a couple of photos before putting the camera down, looking at her expectantly.

"Was that a sigh I heard?" He teased, his eyes glinting in the moonlight. "I thought you wanted this."

Rosé let out a little laugh. "We've been out here for over an hour trying to take pictures; I only wanted one to begin with, you dummy."

Jaehyun shrugged, smiling sheepishly. "You were too beautiful, I guess I couldn't help myself."

Rosé rolled her eyes and smiled like a fool. "You're such an idiot."

Jaehyun laughed at Rosé's ridiculously adorable attitude. "Come here."

Without hesitation, Rosé obediently ran over to Jaehyun and wrapped her arms securely around his waist, while he put an arm around her shoulders.

"Want to see the pictures I took?" Jaehyun asked. "I bet you'll be impressed; you may even want to kiss me after you see them."

Rosé narrowed her eyes up at him in a joking manner. "Since when did you become so cocky?"

"I've been this way since 1997, Chae, and nothing you say or do will change that." Jaehyun responded, grinning down at her. "Seriously though, look at these pictures."

Rosé sighed reluctantly and obliged as she looked down at the camera. Her mouth opened slightly in shock as she saw the beautiful photos Jaehyun had taken of her.

"Jaehyun, I-" Rosé said speechlessly, "how did you-"

"Photography classes." Jaehyun cut her off. "It's all about finding the perfect angle."

"I love them." Rosé breathed. "Wow, I- thank you, Jae."

"Anything for you." Jaehyun responded, pulling her closer. "Now, I believe you owe me a kiss?"

"I agreed to no such thing!" Rosé argued forcefully, fighting a smile. "That was all on you."

"Was it, really?" Jaehyun questioned her, pretending to think about it. "I don't recall, sorry."

"You're delusional, Jae." Rosé said, rolling her eyes and smiling dumbly. "But I suppose I can-"

Before Rosé could continue speaking, Jaehyun cut her off, pressing his lips against hers in a loving manner. Rosé smiled into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around Jaehyun's neck, pulling him closer. She could never get enough of him.

Jaehyun finally pulled away, smiling mischievously.

"Sorry, I couldn't wait." He declared. "You were taking too long to respond."

"Desperate much?" Rosé smiled up at him. "I was just about to kiss you, anyway."

Jaehyun shook his head in fake disappointment. "You talk too much, Rosé."