XI ♕ KINETIC

"None of this was a coincidence,

I just went with the flow."

"My world was different from before,

just with your joy."

"The universe has moved for us,

without missing a single thing."

"Our happiness has been planned,

because you loved me and I loved you."

  

"Jaehyun?"

"Yeah?" Jaehyun turned his head to face Ten, who was now looking at him expectantly.

"Are you alright?" Ten questioned him. "You seem out of it, I'm not sure why."

"Ah," Jaehyun responded. "I just have a lot on my mind."

"Mind sharing?" Ten asked, stirring his coffee as he rested his chin on his wrist.

Jaehyun sighed, letting his head hang. He knew he'd have to tell someone eventually. Sure, Ten was now one of his closest friends - especially after coming back from America and being able to bond with him - but he still felt strange about the whole situation with Yerim.

It didn't matter, though. Even if he wasn't ready to tell anyone, he was still going to tell Ten.

"What would you do if you kissed someone else?" Jaehyun asked Ten not-so-subtly. "Someone that wasn't Lisa?"

Ten raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"I said-"

"No, I heard what you said." Ten interrupted him, leaning forward discreetly. "Are you implying that you kissed someone that wasn't Rosé?"

"Uh." Jaehyun hesitated, inhaling nervously. "Yeah. Maybe."

"Wow, Jae." Ten leaned back in his seat. "Are you serious? Why?"

"I mean, I didn't want to," Jaehyun reasoned, "Yerim just kind of leaned in and, well, kissed me."

"Yerim?" Ten said skeptically. "Of course it was her."

"Hey, calm down man." Jaehyun said. "Yerim isn't a bad person, she just doesn't know what to do when it comes to feelings."

"Really?" Ten said incredulously. "Because it seems like she knows exactly what she's doing."

"That's not the point, Ten." Jaehyun sighed. "The point is that I have no idea what I'm supposed to do at this point. Should I tell Chae?"

"You might want to." Ten responded. "As long as you tell her that Yerim made the move and you were completely unwilling, then I think she'll understand. You were completely unwilling to kiss her, right?"

"Well..." Jaehyun trailed off, prompting Ten to throw his coffee spoon violently at Jaehyun.

"What do you mean 'well...'?!" Ten angrily whisper-shouted. "What. Are. You. Implying?!"

"I mean, I didn't want to kiss her," Jaehyun said, rubbing the spot on his shoulder where Ten's spoon had hit him, "but I didn't exactly move away when she kissed me either."