Chapter 2

When I opened it, the words echoed through my mind. I can't let this happen. Or maybe I'm over reacting. This can't happen. I don't want it to happen.

Inhale. Your'e over reacting. Exhale. You can be just friends. Inhale. Nothing will happen between us. Exhale. Everything will be fine.

I replied back.

Me: Sure. What time?

Rickyyyy:10:00 am

Me:Ok. Where you wanna meet?

Rickyyyy:Is Taco Bell ok?

Me:I love Taco Bell!!! :D

Rickyyyy:ok. Good! :D

And just within five seconds I made a promise to a guy to see him again...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?!?!?!

I woke up around 9:30. it didn't take me long since I'm not that girly. Skinny jeans, Graphic tee, Converse, Natural Curls. What else would a wear?!?!

When I arrived at Taco Bell, Ricky was already there. I order my favorite (Chilli Cheese Griller and a Nacho Cheese Dorito taco) and then go to sit at the table he is at. He's not alone! Yaaaassssssss! If people weren't around I would sooooo do my happy dance!!!!!!!!

When I walk up, they stop talking. Ricky's face turns bright red and he stares at the table. The other two guys are smirking. Oh, crap! What are their names!?!?

Oh yeah! Connor and JC!!!

Why are they acting so weird?

Guys can be sooooo strange...

"You wanna go back to our place and play some video games?" By the look on their faces and the laughing, i guess my face was priceless.

"YAAAASSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Why are they looking at me like that? What did i do?Why did what i said shock them?

Ricky looks at me and says"YAAAAASSSSSS!!!!!!!!" and shimys. We all bust out laughing. If he is always this funny, I don't mind hanging out with them every day.

"It's kinda his thing" Conner shrugs.

"Have you ever heard of Our2ndlife?" JC asks.

"No. Are they some kind of band?" They started laughing! I guess I was wrong.

"No." JC says between laughs. "Just nevermind."

Ricky grabs his car keys and stands up "Let's go." I grab my pennyboard and follow them to the car. I get in the back with JC and lay my board across my lap.

"You ride?" He asks pionting to it.

"Yeah. You?"

"Yeah. We all do. Maybe we could ride with you sometime."

"Maybe. If you can keep up." I say with a smirk. He chuckles alittle.

He looks at Ricky and Connor infront of us and then says, "Apparnetly she hasn't seen us ride" Ricky and Connor looks at each other with a smile and then looks back at us.

We have played 5 rounds of Mario Kart and I have won 4 of them. As I finish in first place, Kian looks at me.

"Your really good!"

"Thanks. I have 3 brothers and we play alot." They are the reason my parents wanted to adopt me. They really wanted a girl. It's been a year and a half with them so I just call them my brothers and my parents.

"Um...Becca," Ricky stands up and looks at me down on the floor. "Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah, sure." OH NO!!! WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?!

I follow him up the stairs and into his room. He closes the door behind him and rubs the back of his neck while looking at the floor.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah. Shot!"

He signs and looks me in the eyes.