Chapter 30

"I have amazing news," Agent Blackery says clapping his hands together. "They have figured out what went wrong and now they have put the right Timothy on a plane and he lands in an hour."

That is the best thing that has come out of that man's mouth since we meet.

"We leave in thirty minutes." I turn to my right and bear hug Ricky. This is the best feeling in the world. Not only do I have an amazing boyfriend but I'm going get to see my brother!

~

My hand is latched onto Ricky's as we wait for Timothy to get off his plane. We've been here for almost 45 minutes and I'm long past impatient. My mind is racing with 'what if's.

What if he's lost?

What if he caught the wrong flight?

What if they got the wrong person again?

What if he's plane crashed and he died?

A mess of dark brown, almost black, curls caught my eye. When I look closer piercing green eyes meet mine. I quickly ungrasp Ricky's hand and dash towards him with Jesse right behind me. I grab hold hard and so does Jesse. He wraps his arms around both of us holding on just as tight.

It takes me a moment to notice how buff he is. I take a step back and just take in the grown man before me. His dark brown curls are still the same and so are his eyes. His arms are the size of pythons. His skin as pale white as snow and as soft as a baby blanket.

I can't believe I have both my brother and sister back.

Ricky's Point-Of-View

I stand and watch as she runs to her brother and engulfs him in a hug. Nervousness fills my body when I see the size of his arms. If he wanted to, he could easily pulverize me.

It makes perfect sense that since her dad is gone and she has gone through so much, her brother would do anything to keep her safe.

They began walking my way and the nervousness builds. He extends his arm for me to shake.

"Timothy," he says with a deep voice.

"Ricky," I sound so weak compared to him. When I hit puberty, my voice didn't deepen that much. He's a different story. Puberty did him some justice. Becca intertwines her fingers with mine again.

"So I take it that you two are dating?" he asks while his body tenses. Jesse raises and eyebrow at Becca as she slowly nods her head. "You better take care of her."

"I will," I say.

That's exactly what I intend on doing. The choice I have made will keep her completely safe. In fact, it will stop all this craziness.

It'll help keep her safe but I'm not quite sure how she'll like it.

Now I just have to find a way to tell her.

Becca's Point-Of-View

An awkward silence falls between us. I feel my phone in my back pocket buzz. When I pull it out and look at it, it says I have four new messages.

Unidentified User: I see you.

Unidentified User: You're wearing light blue.

Unidentified User: You are with Timothy and Jesse.

Unidentified User: You're holding a boy's hand.