Chapter 3

That was weird.

"Um...No..."

"Are you sure because you look very familiar?"

"No. I'm not a famous skateboarder. But one of my idols is Jesse Paterson and so i dyed and cut my hair like hers."

"I love her! She is was good! You really look like her." He says. He has no idea.

"I get that a lot," I say shrugging. "You wanna go riding?" I ask pointing to his penny board.

"Yeah. Sure." He grabs his board and we walk downstairs to the living room.

"Hey, guys, we are gonna go ride. Wanna come?"

"Yeah, let me get my boards." JC ducks into a room close to the stairs.

I love the feeling of the cool breeze flowing through the air. The sound of wheels rolling on the concrete. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I hear JC yell.

"Hey, Becca! If your such a great rider then why are you so behind?!" I speed up to catch up.

" How bout a race?" I say raising an eyebrow at him. "If I win you have to try to beat me on a half pipe and if you win that you can tweet off my Twitter. If I win both I get to tweet off yours twice!"

"Your on!" We line up at the top of the hill.

"Ready...set...GO!" I push off with all my might. At first JC is in front of me and Ricky is next to me. I give it one more push and I'm off. I pass Ricky and fly by JC so quick he was just a blur. I get to the bottom and they are only half way down. When they finally get to the bottom, their mouths are wide open.

"You ready for half pipe?" I asked instantly. "There is one like a mile from here." They raise they're eyebrows at me with a how-do-you-know-that look. "I know where pretty much every skatepark is at in this city."

When I turn around I hear then behind me, "That is soooo hot."

That's weird. How is that hot???

I look to my left when I feel like someone is watching me and then I wish I didn't .

There's no way.

When I blink he's gone.

It can't be him...

Sorry it took so long to update!

I'm starting another story. It's called Collide.

But don't worry! I'm am still working on this one.

BTW I just saw that I have 26 reads! it may not seem like a bunch to you but to me that is AMAZING!!!!!!

Please keep reading as I update!

Thanks!

Oh and don't forget to vote or comment and follow me!

The polyvore outfit will be up as soon as possible

Don't forget to check my Polyvore (krystals0917)!

Thanks for reading!!!!!