Chapter 13 (Ricky's Point-Of-View)

I'm trying to calm myself after Becca leaves. I can't believe how nervous I am. I grab my remote to turn off the TV when something caught my eye.

"There has been a crimal bust out of prison. He is 5'10" with brown hair. The police think that he is after his daughter." A picture of Becca pops up next to the picture of the man. "If you see this man you need to call the number on the screen. This man is dangerous and they think he wants to kill his daughter. Please be on a lookout if you see him." She goes off the screen and my heart dtops to the floor.

She lied to me.

Why?

She told me that she had a dad that loved her. My phone buzzed beside me. It was a text from Becca.

Becca:P:Sorry, but I have to cancel tomorrow night. Something came up and I have to stay home. I'm really sorry:( I'm as disappointed as you:(

She has no idea how disappointed I am. Not just disappointed. I am upset, hurt, crushed, lied to.

How could I ever trust her again?

I turn off the TV and head upstairs to go to sleep.

I crawl under the sheets to escape from the world and go into a deep sleep.

Sorry its kinda short.

Ckeck out my new story for a friend. Its called For a Moment, You Caused My Heart to Stop. Its a 5 Seconds of Summer fanfic.

Vote and Comment!