Chapter 36

"We have a plan," Agent Blackery says looking around at all of us. "Throughout the email Mr. Paterson stated that Ricky's main mission is to attract the target. He never said who the target was but we a pretty good idea who." He looks straight at me, Timothy, and Jesse.

"It was also never stated how or where they were trying to get you to but we received a video this mourning via Ricky's email that has given us some clues," He takes a moment to look aorund the room. "We have been able to conclude that he is located in a hotel. We're currenting examing the background pieces in sight to figure out which hotel. Also, they will probably keep sending videos or any type of message via his email which we think is the way your dad would use ricky to get you to come find him."

He stops when his phone begins to ring. We all wait in silence as he has a small conversation with the person on the other side.

"They found the hotel, The Westin New York Grand Central," He says as he places his phone in a pocket on his vest. "Let's roll," He says to the other, about fifteen, officers. I jump up for my seat a speed walk to the door with them.

"Where do you think you're going?" Agent Blackery asks when I step infront of him. I point at the door and open my mouth to talk before he interupted. "You're staying here."

"You don't understand!" I protest. "I have to go! You can't make me stay here!"

"I am NOT taking you with us! Do you want to die?"

"Please, if you never let me do anything else, just let me do this," I plead. "I need to do this." We have a staring contest for about a minute before an officer tells us we need to go. He talks one more look at me before turning around and grabbing me a vest.

"I kind of figured you would do that so I came prepared," He says as I look at the front. Instead of having 'POLICE' written across it in big white letters it said 'GIRLFRIEND'. I chuckled before slipping it on.

~

When we get to the hotel, we march into the front door. Agent Blackery slaps a picture of Ricky and my dad on the counter.

"You recognize these two?" The man behind the desk shakes his head. Agent Blackery slaps his badge on the counter. "Room number, now!"

"I believe you have to have a warrant."

"Listen to me," I step in. "This man has my boyfriend and no one will stand in my way of getting him back from this bastard so I bet you better tell me what room number before I come over this desk and get it myself." The man begins to type fast on his computer as I give him the death stare. Agent Blackery stare at me as if to say 'Who do you think you are?'

I WILL TELL YOU WHO I AM!!! I'm an angry hormonal teenage girl who wants her boyfriend back so you better say out my way!

He gives us the room and floor number and we all pile onto two elevators. After five minutes we hurry off at his floor. Agent Blackery goes first with his gun pulled. I stand behind him with men at both sides and behind me with their guns ready. We get to his door and they almost knock it down when the door opens quickly. There, on the other side, is standing Ricky. I run up and attacked him in a bear hug.

"He left," he whispers in my ear.

"What do you mean?" I ask not pulling away.

"He got a call and left," Ricky replies. "He's gone, Becca."