t w e l v e

Elvira didn't feel like eating that day even though she had to as she was all day on her feet to arrange the details of her book campaign.

She had delivered pizza which was late half an hour now until her doorbell was being heard.

"How much for the pizza?" she said not even glancing at pizza boy whose eyes were red shot and teary.

"We make free orders for artists." he said and Elvira recognized the voice. How could she forget the voice that broke her heart?

"What the heck Zach?" She asked and he was finding it hard to breath.

"Why did you do this to me?" He asked his voice cracking. "Wasn't I even broken enough? Tell me!" he ordered, the rain soaking him completely.

"What did I do?" Elvira asked trying to sound innocent. In reality he had broken her heart badly and he still was.

Zach slammed the door behind him and stepped into her lavish apartment. "Don't act like you don't know! The book Elvira the fucking book!" he yelled.

Elvira was scared. She had never seen him shouting or cursing. He was full of respect towards her to do so. Was.

"Oh! The book!" she said but nothing more.

"Why did you use me?" Zach asked and Elvira blankly stared back at him.

He won't believe me anyways. "I would have used anyone."

Zach's eyes shimmered in the light of her living room. He was hurt. He was angry. He was insane.

He grabbed her back head and pressed her stomach against his. He slowly petted her cheek the cold breath of his blown in her face. Elvira was feeling her heart ready to jump out of its place. She was also frightened of the reactions of his. And then he did it. He crashed his lips to her moving her to the couch of her living room, in where he climbed over her. She didn't hesitate a single second.

Zach licked her sweet spot and Elvira let out a moan. "I am mad at you." Zach said unbuttoning his jeans, out of the breathe.

"I'm sorry." Elvira said and Zach stripped her red dress revealing her back which he started kissing intensely. "If this is my punishment I'll make you mad more often."

Zach threw her bra to the ground as well as his underwear. She was constantly moaning kissing Zach's lips every time their eyes met. His hand traveled on the inside of her panties and goosebumps were sent to all over her body.

Zach was pushing himself deeper into Elvira as he was reaching his highs. "Cum saying a lie." he ordered and so did she aside the lie.

He stood up and wore his clothes. "Please don't go Zach." Elvira pleaded with him. Her eyes were tearing as she probably knew that this was just revenge. "Zach I love you."

Zach turned his head to see her crying and covering her body with her long red dress. "You should have lied when you cum."

And after making her heart break into a million pieces as well as his. He left her slamming the door. Alone and cold.

+idk why i am sorry, (*it's not rape if she wanted it tbh) 

  i suck at smutthis is an important chaprter ;) ;) 

THank you for reading it ♥