f o u r t e e n

"Hey, stop guys! I know her I swear!" Elvira heard someone saying in front of her new house, the voice sounding familiar. "Don't touch me!" he kept threatening the bodyguards. "Tell her that Jesse Rutherford is here to see her."

Oh my God! Jesse?

Elvira unlocked her golden colored door and saw an enormous bodyguard having lift up Jesse ready to take him off of her yard. She was ready to burst into laughter but she had to help him. "Hey Miles, leave him alone, I know him." and by that the huge body builder let the Jesse on the ground.

"Good boy Miles." Jesse jokingly said and Miles woofed him off. Jesse chuckled and went into Elvira's mansion.

The walls were painted at a crème color with gold stripes. It had also a few paintings. The furniture was in yellow and white shades mostly and it had two floors. Jesse's face looked amazed of what he saw. "Wow, cosy." Jesse uttered glaring at her home.

"Why are you here Jesse?" Elvira went right to the point folding her arms.

"Okay if you want to be straightforward. Well Zach is... " she rolled her eyes.

"I don't want to hear about him Jesse " even though I knew you would talk to me about him.

"... At hospital." Jesse said like he didn't hear her.

"What? When? Why?" her heart pounded rapidly ready to leave her chest. What if he has done something stupid.

"Listen Elv. Just because I always seem happy it doesn't mean I am. I am depressed as well as Zach. Yeah Zach has suffered with depression throughout his life. The reason we bond so well was because we could understand each other. When he learnt that you have a boyfriend he really acted as if he didn't care and I thought that he has fully recovered. He acts on impulse when he gets sad. When he learnt that you were pregnant he chuckled and wished you good luck. The very same afternoon though he locked himself to the bathroom and punched the mirror making his fist bloody. He doesn't eat, he fainted three times at work and then he got fired. " Jesse paused and sighed. Elvira was crying. Zach loved his job more than anything else in the world. "Well let's get to the point, you are a busy woman right?" Jesse chuckled. "Yesterday he attempted suicide, something he had to do in a long time." Jesse stopped talking.

Elvira put her hands in her forehead. She felt like fainting. I didn't know that Zach is suicidal. But she didn't know Zach as much as she wish she did.

The most hurt souls are the most unpredictable ones, carrying all this pain is hard. They are fighters that they've made it through another painful day. We accuse these people of cutting but every scar, every cut is a little painful day/story. Elvira should have been a little more careful. 

There's no time for changes...

Or is there?

Jesse stood up and opened the door. 

Before he left Elvira opened her dried mouth and with much difficulty formed the next words that were painful to her knowing the consequences of them. "It's his. The baby is his." Jesse closed the door and faced her...

okay this wasn't planned to be updated so soon buT
HaRd HappENned SOOO ;-; im shook
SADDERDAZE how could they? 

i had a heart attack.... 
so this is a special chapter coz i have no lofi.hip hop music lEl