s e v e n t e e n

Blue pastel walls, blue neon signs, dark blue tables, blue themed vinyls hanging on walls and dark blue bar. The cafeteria near Zach's home, in where they arranged their appointment.

Elvira took a deep breath. Zach was waiting for her ten minutes already and he sighed in relief when he saw her. She sat opposite him and smiled at him which he returned with much effort. "What do you want to order?" the waitress asked taken out her blog.

"Cappuccino, with two sugar cubs please." Zach said.

"Lemon tea." Elvira ordered and the waitress left them alone.

"How are you today?" Zach asked her shyly and blushing. What is this? He questioned himself after doing that. He shouldn't feel this way not again. Not that soon.

"I'm very well thanks. Zach what are we gonna do?" Elvira asked him who always wore a red blush on his cheeks making her constantly smiling till her cheeks hurt. She tapped her tummy.

"I'm afraid of parenthood." Zach declared making Elvira thinking that he was irresponsible.

"Zach I can't deal with this alone."

"I don't mean that I don't want it. I am afraid I'll be just like my father. " Zach explained and then she understood what he meant.

"But Zach you are a... " hesitation. Is this too early? No it's not. "Zach you are a sweetheart and I believe in you. Even in your darkest days you never caused physical pain on others just mental but your intentions weren't these." She sighed. Zach eyes were shimmering her words giving him the needed courage. "I know you won't believe me, because you never did but.." she stopped talking to take a deep breath. "I love you."

Those three words were Zach's destroy. What if he had trusted Elvira before? What if he wasn't that stubborn and believe that someone cares as much as he cares about them and maybe a little bit more.

Zach took a long time responding and that killed Elvira.

It indeed was too early.

"I love you too." He answered and she jumped from her chair to kiss him.

The kiss was slow filled with passion. They both fought for dominance but Zach won.

Flash.  Flash.  Flash.

+wow thank you for 50 votes and for all the nice comments ❤️ there are like four chapters left. thanks for reading it means a lot really ❤️