e p i l o g u e

The little boy played soccer and rolled his eyes when the person playing with him did a dribble on the air. "Alright uncle Jesse enough with showing off." The little boy said and Jesse grinned at him with a huge and genuine smile.

"When is Aunt Devon comming with Liz?" the little boy asked.

"Hey youngdo, miss my baby girl already?" Jesse said and the boy blushed and grinned.

"Stop messing with my son, Rutherford." Zach said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Dad come and play soccer with us."

"Luke, mom is waiting for you so say goodbye at dumbie uncle and let's go home. Also it's called football because we are British and not American." Luke laughed and Jesse did the middle finger when Luke was looking elsewhere.

"Hey Jesse, call Dee and Liz at ours' tonight Elvira wants to see the little one." Zach said and Jesse nodded and shrugged.

Zach is happy. He has a family he has a friend and he has his dream job. Elvira paid his tuition at a university  and now Zachy at the sweet age of 30 was tutoring at an Elementary School.

Jesse had his own singing career and it was kinda hard to stay low ever since fame had overwhelmed his life, something he now praised and Zach wouldn't understand why. Jesse also found a girl name Devon five years ago and they had a happy three year old girl.

Elvira stopped writing and was devoted to her family completely. She sometimes regretted her desicion to give up on writing but she then reminded herself of her family.

"Hey Luke don't you dare fall in love with Rutherford's daughter she's going to be just like him." Zach said to his son and they both chuckled.

His life was blue and that didn't change. He change it to a soft baby blue like the book's name but the end on the book was sad and both the criminals got arrested.

Who knows though how life is going to be?

+this is it.
omygod thank you for reading it.
i know it wasn't the best but i like
the process a lot. lov ya