Chapter 3.

Max, Nikki and Neil were in the room with all the strange creatures, every one of them were grabbing different ones while they talked to each other. No one realized that someone was watching them.
"So Max, are you sure these won't kill him?" Nikki asked as she looked at one of the odd creature in the container it was.
"Nope. But if it does, that would be great." Max said, looking over at Nikki.
"But what if we dump it on David?" Neil asked as he put a container down.
"That would be great, honestly." Max said with a chuckle.
"Hi guys!" Someone said in a cheerful tone, causing Nikki and Neil to scream out in surprise.
"Oh! Don't worry, it's just me! Jasper!" The dirty blonde child said happily.
"Oh, hey kid." Max said with a small wave.
"What are you guys doing here?" Jasper asked, lightly tapping his foot on the ground.
"We're going to attack a psycho." Max said with a smile.
"Oh? Well can I help?" Jasper asked with a smile.
"Sure!" Max grinned.
________________________
Back at the camp, Gwen, Daniel, and David sat at a table in the mess hall.
"Alright.. there's two David's.. how different can they be..?" Gwen asked out loud, forgetting that the two were there as she took a sip of her coffee.
Daniel chuckled slightly, tipping back in his chair and shut his eyes. "Oh Gwen, we aren't that similar, are we?" Daniel asked her as he glanced over at her.
"Uh yeah, you really are." Gwen said as she looked at David, and then looked at Daniel. "Both in appearance, and the way you guys act." She said with a sigh.
Daniel chuckled quietly to himself. 'She really has no clue about me either.' He though to himself as he now stared at the ceiling.
After a few minutes Gwen had gotten up and left to do something.
Daniel waited to make sure Gwen wasn't in an area where she could hear him.
"Hey David, why don't we go on a hike!" Daniel said as a wide grin formed on his face.
"Yeah! That would be great!" David said with a bright smile, looking over at the blonde.
"Why don't we go now!" Daniel said as he pulled David up before walking out with him.
________________________
After a little while of walking David decided to take a break, sitting at the edge of the cliff and staring out at the view.
Daniel stood behind him with a wide evil smile.
'I could just push him off and kill him now.' He thought to himself with a chuckle as he slowly crept up behind the forest loving councilor and was about to just shove him off before he stopped, looking at David for a moment. He gripped David's shoulders, causing David to turn and look at him.
"Daniel, did you need something?" David asked with a smile.
Daniel let go, accidentally giving him a small shove. "Oh, uh, no.." he sighed.
David was about to get up before he lost his footing and nearly fell back off the ledge, letting out a scream.
Daniel quickly reached out and grabbed David by the shirt and pulled him up onto the ground.
David was panicked, his heart beating out of his chest. He was clearly frightened, trembling in fear as he looked over at Daniel.
"Be careful!" The blonde shouted at the young councilor, sighing.
'Why did I save him?' Daniel thought to himself for a moment before he felt something wrap around him.
He looked to see what it was, seeing a scared David hugging him. He could feel the poor man's body trembling as he hugged him.
He felt, bad? Why though? He didn't know.
Without even thinking, Daniel returned the hug.
"Why don't we get back to camp?" Daniel said as he looked down at David, seeing him nod in response.
And with that, the two made their way back.
________________________
Nikki, Neil, Max, and Jasper stood on the roof of the mess hall, waiting for their victim to walk by.
They had a bucket with all the creatures in it, ready to dump on Daniel.
The four of them waited until they saw a figure walk to the door before max dropped the creatures on the head of the man below.
A loud, terrified scream came from below.
It wasn't Daniel.
Daniel stood next to David, wide eyed as he saw some odd creatures fall onto the other male.
David let out loud terrified scream as the creatures bite or scratch him.
He threw the creatures off of himself and to the ground as Daniel and Gwen quickly helped the terrified councilor.
Jasper let out a shocked gasp as he realized that they had dropped it onto David. His old best friend.
Rage quickly filled the small ghost boy's body as he turned to face the other three, his features now looking dirty and disturbing, casing the three to back away from the boy. Max even looked scared.
"HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO DAVID!" Jasper yelled as he seemed to grow in size, his bones cracking as his once kind smile turned into a furious snarl, showing a set of sharp and dirty teeth.
"IF I EVER SEE YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO DAVID AGAIN, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO TERRORIZE YOU FOR THE REST OF THE SUMMER!" Jasper growled as he stepped towards the three terrified kids. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?" He growled.
They all nodded in response.
Jasper then shifter back to his normal, child form. "Good! Now go." He said before completely disappearing.
Neil, Nikki, and Max, ran off towards David, apologizing to him repeatedly. All of them were terrified.
David was confused, and still terrified, but accepted the apologies, and calmed the three down. Not asking what happened to panic the before he walked to his cabin, followed by Daniel.

(Okay! It's done! I hope you guys like his chapter! It took me a while to think of what to write so that's why I took so long!)