Chapter 19.

Jasper slowly walked with Jen, staring at the ground as he held onto the woman's hand. He let out a surprised yelp as Jen suddenly picked him up.
'Climb up kid.' Jen said as she helped him up onto a ledge.
Jasper climbed up and Jen climbed up too.
"Where are we going..?" Jasper asked quietly.
'You'll see.' Jen said as she walked.

Daniel stepped out of the car, holding a fox on drugs.

Yes. A fox on drugs.
David stepped out of the car and so did Max, David walking to the mess hall to make his lunch.

"MAX!!" Nikki screamed and tackled Max.
"Jesus Nikki!" Max looked at the teal haired girl.
"I found your camera!" She smiled as she held it up.
Max snatched it.
"Hell yeah!" He grinned.
He soon ran off to the mess hall with his beloved camera.

David was making a salad as Daniel just fooled around in the kitchen.
For example, he would slap David with a slice of bread or put Todd in the bowl before David but something in.
Daniel suddenly slapped David on both cheeks with two pieces of bread.
"David, what are you." He said with a chuckle.
"Hungry." David said with a blank face before he grabbed the bread and took a bite out of it.

Todd stumbled around the kitchen, growling as he hit the cone with his paws.

"Awe, poor Todd." Daniel chuckled.

Max soon walked into the mess hall, holding up the camera.
"And here we have The gayest of gays." He chuckled as he pointed the camera towards David and Daniel.
David just popped a cherry tomato in his mouth, and looked over at Max.
"Don't forgot the high fluff ball." Daniel pointed to Todd.

"Hey Daniel, guess what." David suddenly spoke.
"What is it, Davey?" Daniel looked over at him.

Without a warning to Max, or Daniel, David tilted his head to the side, and had the result of a loud crack, he tilted it to the other side, same result.

Max basically screamed at the cringeworthy sound.
"DAVID NO!"
Daniel only applauded.
David laughed at Max's reaction and then went to finish his food.
Ever since he had gone 3 weeks and nearly starved to death, he never went a day with out eating. Mostly out of fear of the awful hunger pains he felt before, and the fear of never eating a meal again always lingered in the back of his mind. So eating was a #1 priority when he started to have hunger pains.
Daniel snuck up behind him and pulled the fluff head into a warm hug, David happily leaned back into the warm touch.
Even with the slightest bit of warmth from another person, David practically melted in their arms. Only if he felt safe, if he felt uneasy, he was as tense as if he were frozen.
Daniel nuzzled his face into David's hair, smiling.
David smile and just continued to eat.

After about an hour, Gwen suddenly burst into the mess hall, scaring David, and Max.
She wasn't wearing her normal uniform, but instead, a nice dress. And looked like she was on the brink of tears.
"Gwen, are you alright?" Daniel asked as he noticed her.
"No- yes- i-i don't know! I am going on a date with the nicest and cutest fucking girl ever, a-and i don't know what to do!" She paced around the room.
"Gwen, calm down." David stood up.
"But how could she even like some anxious piece of shit like me!?" She yelled back at him.
David grabbed her by the shoulders.
"Gwen, she'll love you, I know it." David gave her a soft smile.
"How do you know, you haven't even met her!" Gwen looked at her friend.
"Yes we have!" David smiled.
"Now, just go get ready, I'm sure she'll be here soon." He gave her a quick, tight hug.

After a little more confidence boosting, and reassurance, Gwen got ready for her date.

Back with Jen and Jasper, Jen looked off into the sky as a sleeping Jasper laid besides her, and for some odd reason, she wanted him safe. She felt like she needed to watch over the poor kid, and she was going to do just that. She pulled the kid close, watching over him as he slept, and soon, dozed off herself.

(Ahhhhhhhhhh I'm sorry it's so short, I'm running out of ideas, so any requests or ideas for anything in the next chapter? And I hope you like this one too.)