Chapter 11.

The day started off great.
Well, except Davey having a headache.
Max was happy.
Which wasn't normal for him.
Daniel didn't seem bothered by his injured shoulder.
Everyone seemed pretty happy for the day!
Except for Jen.
She gave David a look like she wanted him to burn where he stood.
She wanted this man to die so bad.
She watched as Daniel would give David a quick kiss whenever the campers weren't looking.
And watched as David held Daniel close.
She wanted to end that happy little bitch's life right there and then.
But Daniel wouldn't nice away from him.
She couldn't do shit if Daniel was there.
If he would've left she wouldn't have hesitated to slit the brunette's throat.
But sadly, she couldn't.
She had to wait.
She noticed the small child that followed them around, thinking about attacking the black haired boy.
But threw that idea aside too.
Suddenly, an idea popped into the poorly made Gwen clone's head.
They were going out to the lake later.
She could drown the dumb man in the lake!
It was that simple!
_____________________
Daniel and David decided to go on a walk, just wanting to talk and have some time together without the kids.
Daniel had an arm wrapped around David's waist as they walked. The two talked about things they liked, and while David was talking, he didn't notice that Daniel took him off the trail.
Suddenly a hand was put over David's eyes.
"Daniel? What are you doing?" David sounded confused.
"Just trust me Davey." Daniel smile and guided him towards a little opening.
He uncovered David's eyes, allowing him to see the beautiful surroundings.
A small pond, many beautiful flowers, and occasionally a bird or squirrel ran through the grass.
It was beautiful.
David's eyes widened and he walked around with a smile.
Daniel chuckled. "I knew you would like it."
"It's beautiful!" David smile widely.
Daniel smiled and walked over to David wrapping an arm around him, pulling him close.
He looked down at the freckle faced man, lifting up his chin so that he would look at him.
He looked into his forest green eyes, David staring right back into his ocean blue ones.
Daniel pulled David into a kiss, David softly returning it.
Daniel placed his hands on David's sides, smiling slightly into the kiss.
David was the one who pulled away, needing to take a breath.
"I love you, Davey." Daniel smiled.
"I love you too, Daniel." David hugged him, nuzzling him.
Daniel smiled and ran a hand through David's hair.
Daniel stopped as he felt his hand tug against something in his hair, causing David to let out a small yelp.
Daniel's hand had met with the dried blood in David's hair.
"Geez Davey, you really need to wash all this blood out of your hair." He dragged David to the the pond and sat him down, using the water to wash out his hair, being careful around the cut so he wouldn't hurt David.
After a few minutes he had washed most of it out, and fixed David's hair.
David seemed happy still, despite the never ending headache he still had. Soon the two headed back.
It was almost time to head to the lake for the activity of the day.
_____________________
The campers had gone rafting, Daniel had volunteered to go with them to supervise.
This gave Jen the perfect opportunity.
No campers, no Gwen, no Daniel. She could drown him now.
She snuck up behind the happy man who sat on the peer.
He didn't even expect it.
She shoved him into the water before she forcefully held his head under, feeling the man squirm and shake in her hands.
She was stronger than he was, but he was pretty strong.
He managed to get his head up for a second or two, letting out a loud scream for help, loud enough for anyone to hear before he had his whole body forced under.
Jen had the look of pure joy on her face.
This god damn camp man was in her way.
She only let go once she was hit hard in the back of the head, Gwen having hit her with a bat.
David quickly came back up to the surface, coughing and sputtering.
"WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME??" He coughed and crawled back on the peer.
Daniel rushed over to the male, knocking Gwen into the water.
He examined the green eyed male, seeing small bruises on his neck.
He pulled David into a hug.
David clung to him like his life depended on it.
_____________________
That night ended with comforting cuddles, a change of bandages, kisses, and Daniel cuddling him, falling asleep.
David stayed awake.
He was too scared to sleep.
He was nearly drowned today.
And he was afraid to go to sleep.
Maybe he should stay awake?
No, he needed sleep.
But, he didn't want it.
He cuddled up to Daniel and tried to fall asleep.
It was difficult but soon, he faded off to a dreamless sleep.
Jen was nearby, planning her plan B.

(Welp, I love writing sad ish chapters. And I think you guy's realized this. Welp, enjoy! I'll update tomorrow hopefully! No promises!)