Blurb

"If you live your life in fear, then it isn't really living at all. It's pretty much just not being dead," he tells me, playing with my fingers. My small hand intertwines with his, a smile coming  across my face.

     "But if you throw reason out the window, you're going to die," I reason, but he just shakes his head with a small smile on his face.

     "I know you're afraid," he admits, looking me in the eyes. 

     "You're afraid of being discovered," I smirk, causing him to roll his eyes. My head rests on his shoulder, and I let out a deep sigh.

     "Things don't have to be this complicated," he says, brushing a strand of hair out of my face.

     "But they are. My brother, my father, My step family, your band, everything. You know this can't happen. We can't happen," I rant, feeling my eyes get watery. Shit not now.

     "So what if they don't like us being together? They'll get over it," he tells me as if it doesn't matter.

     "This could lead to you being found out. My fans will do anything to find you," I sigh, biting down on my lip, almost to the point where it's bleeding.

     "If that's the price I have to pay, then so be it," he whispers before crashing his lips onto mine.

     A/N: Who do you think we're talking to each other?