Chapter 9

"You guys won't be doing anything today I just wanted you guys to get used to being in the studio. We are working over legal stuff to figure out what songs you are allowed to sing," my dad informs the groups, making some boys groan. Wouldn't being in a studio for one of the biggest record labels be interesting enough?

     "Is that sass I hear?" he uses his "dad tone" causing everyone to shut up.

     "No sir," the guy I already dislike because he dissed 5SOS answers. My dad nods before looking at me.

     "Make sure they don't do anything stupid or break anything," he warns me before stomping out of the room like the grumpy man he is.

     "For owning the happiest place on Earth he sure is grumpy," Marcus points out as soon as my dad leaves the room. Some of the other boys laugh as others are already off in their own conversations.

     "Let's play a game," Megan suggests with a smirk on her face. Whatever this is, it's going to be bad. Some of the boys who know how she is look worried, while the ones who don't look genuinely excited.

     "No thanks," I answer sharply, startling some of the boys.

     "Let the woman talk," one of the Andrews commands, making me scoff. 

     "Lets play truth or dare," she wiggles her eyebrows, letting me know early this is going downhill. (A/N the most cliche fanfic game is here baby)

     "How about no?" I ask. She glares at me but dismisses me.

     "Fine. If you agree with her, then stand over there, and we can do majority rules," she spits with venom laced in her tone. Her hand gets placed in her hip as she juts it out.  

     Of course, the first person who used their long noodle legs to come next to me is Devin with Chance on his tail. Michael looks frantic to get away from Megan while walking next to Jay. Brady walks over as he talks about scarfs with Jaden. Drew and Marcus walk over in a deep conversation about something as they walk over. None of the other boys walk over, and I notice something. It's 8 against ten, she has more people.

     Cameron, Miles, and Andrew are all over Megan and her flirtatious behavior. Sergio and Mikey and playing Rock Paper Scissors as Cam, Jon, Gavin, and e other Andrew spectate. The tooth gap child is standing there alone, making my heart hurt.

     "Looks like I won," she squeals, jumping up and down.

     "Sadly," someone on my side mumbles, making me laugh.

     "How about you play the game with your side while I do something else with mine," I suggests, and her eyes automatically widen.

       "No fair! You get the hot ones!" she whines out loud before noticing what she is saying.

     "Let's all be civilized and play the game together," Gavin huffs, making me roll my eyes. Only in a different world would I get along with Megan. We're opposites, not meant to go together.

     "That's a good idea. Let's make a circle," Megan remarks as if it's the best idea ever.

---

     After about five minutes of trying to get these boys to sit in a circle, all of them are finally making the shape. The circle goes Devin, Chance, Drew, Andrew Bloom, Cameron,  Megan (much to her dismay since she isn't around "any eye candy"), Andrew Butcher, Gavin, Jon, Dorian, Marcus, Sergio, Jaden, Cam, Brady, Mikey, Miles, Jay, and Michael before coming around to me.

      "Michael truth or dare," Megan asks in her nasally tone that drives any human crazy within minutes.

      "Truth," he answers looking down at his phone and on some website that is telling him to enter his zip code.

     "What's the zip code here?" he asks me.

     "90001," I answer, giving one of the various zip codes in the area. He types it in, and it shows him a map of something.

     "What are you doing?" I ask, and he looks at me.

       "I'm finding out where they sell hi-chews in LA," he tells me as if it's the most obvious thing ever. It really should be considering his screen says the name on it.

     "What are hi-chews?" I ask, making him gasp. Before he can explain, Megan interrupts.

     "Tell us all about your first girlfriend," Megan demands, making Michael roll his eyes.

      "Her name was Gina, and we dated for a year before she cheated on me," he answers flatly, and I'm in shock. If anyone would cheat on him, they are a major idiot.

     "Brady truth or dare," Michael asks him, and Brady perks up.

     "Truth," he answers quickly.

     "Who is your celebrity crush?" Michael says, and Brady's face changes to a shade of red.

     "Courtney from World's Edge," he answers shyly, and Cam makes in aww sound. World's Edge is a popular girl group, but our fans constantly clash for no good reason. Those girls are chill for the most part.

     "She's practically a female you. My OTP is Bradney hands down," Jaden declares, sticking his hands up in the air. Courtney is one of the better vocalists in the group and is also fifteen. She constantly posts pictures of her with dogs or stuff like that. The only problem is her boyfriend Isaiah. He is also in a popular band, and the two of them have been together for two months now.

     "Bradney is the reason I am alive," Cam says, and Brady looks at him.

     "You just found out she was my celebrity crush a few seconds ago," he tells Cam, but Cam shrugs.

     "And ever since that moment the two of you have been my OTP. Bradney for life," he declares, making a few of the boys laugh.

     "I'm sorry Brady, but she has a boyfriend, and I'm pretty sure even if she didn't, she still wouldn't date you," Megan makes a snarky comment, and everyone's faces drop.

     "I-I know," he stutters, looking down. Even though I don't really know Brady that well, he seems like a sweet kid. I hate seeing him like this.

     "I'm sorry Megan, but Devin has a girlfriend, and I'm pretty sure even if he didn't, he still wouldn't date you," Michael mimics her, causing me to break out into a fit of laughter.

     "YES MICHAEL!" I yell, giving him a high five. 

     "Megan, have you met her before?"  I ask, getting ready to show down.

      "No, but I've seen her boyfriend's insta," she answers snarkily, making me raise an eyebrow.

     "Well I've met her before, and she would be perfect with Brady, so I don't know why you would say that. I mean he has a better chance with her than you keeping a boyfriend for more than two days," I make a snide comment.

     "Savage!" Drew yells, giving me an air high five.

A/N: My face at Megan's comment. lol Bradney is my OTP. Guess who found some more nice pictures of Michael to put at the end of chapters? This girl. This is pretty much a chapter to fill in for the chapter I didn't post on Sunday lol. Also, thank you guys so much for reading this and putting up with this stupidity. It means a lot to me. Comment, share, and vote.