Chapter 16

Michael's POV 

     "Michael run forward, Brady run left, i'll run to the right. We can't get caught," Brynn tells the two of us after she sees the paparazzi, and I frown. This isn't a good idea. I don't want to leave either of them in this mall in general, let alone with people chasing after them.  There are many creepers that would love to take a fifteen year old boy or a teenage girl.

"But...," I protest, but she cuts me off.

"Get Jay Michael," she tells me before sprinting away. Brady turns and runs sideways, making me groan. Instead of running away, leaving a path behind me, I jump into a crowd of people. If I'm hiding in the crowd, it'd be impossible to find me after they lost me the first time.

     I weave through the crowd, zig zagging in attempt to loose the paparazzi. I don't only have to hide from them, but I have to find where Jay and Suzy are and go get them.

     "Where'd he go?" one of them yells, standing a few feet away from me, and I wince. I try to stealthily make it farther without them noticing.

     "I don't know. What'd he look like again?" the other guy asks, and I slip into a random store.

     "I can't even remember. The boss is gonna be mad," the first guy answers with wide eyes. Suddenly, one of them points into the crowd of people.

     "There he is!" he yells, pointing at a tall brown haired guy who is also wearing a white t shirt. They chase after him, and when they start to pester him, I slip out and start walking the other direction. I walk over to a bench and sit down. Where could Jay be? An idea hits me, and I am ashamed I didn't think of it before. I have Jay's phone number. I could text him. I pull out my phone to be shown a ton of notifications, all from the group chat the guys made.

Brady: GUYS I AM IN LINE TO MEET WORLD'S EDGE

Cam: WHAT

Mikey: win her over bro😉

Sergio: what Mikey said

Chance: #Bradney

Jaden: #Bradney

Devin: #Bradney

Cam: #BRADNEY

Andrew Butcher: why does he get to meet his celebrity crush while the rest of us have to work our asses off decorating this house

Cam: BRADNEY IS OTP THATS WHY ANDREW

Jay: I KNEW YOU WERENT GETTING YOUR PHONE BRADY YOU LIAR

Brady: 🙊 oops

Devin: exposed @Brady 

Miles: we aren't on social media so you don't need to tag people @Devin 

Gavin: it helps people address who they are talking to. Maybe if you had a brain you'd realize that @Miles 

Jay: YOU DID NOT JUST

Cameron: agreed @Gavin

Jay: DONT ATTACK MILES LIKE THIS

Jay: IF MICHAEL WAS HERE HE'D AGREE

Marcus: #bradney (I came late to the party)

Jon: where is Michael 

Jay: with Brynn 

Jaden: OOOOOH

Sergio: HECK YEAH

Cam: I ship it