Chapter 3

Michael's POV (bet a majority of you guys weren't expecting that😉)

      "Conor!" Erica yells as I walk through the door. She runs over to me and shows me her phone. It has some random girl on it, so I look at her.

     "Who is that?" The girl on her screen has her hair tied into a bun, and her approximate age looks around 17.

     "How do you not know who this is!?! She is literally the biggest pop sensation today!" she yells, making me laugh. Erica tends to over exaggerate things A LOT.

     "Is that Taylor Swift or something?" I ask, trying to think of a name that might belong to that girl. Erica looks genuinely offended, making me do a half smile. 

     "No! This is Brynn Williams! She's a actress and singer," she tells me, and the name sounds vaguely familiar.

     "An," I correct her, and she looks confused.

     "What?" she asks, raising an eyebrow.

    "You said 'a actress',  but that's incorrect. If the word starts with a vowel, you have to use an," I correct her. She rolls her eyes and shoves me gently.

     "Do you think she's pretty?" Erica questions me, showing the picture once again.

     "Sure," I shrug when I hear my phone buzz. My little sister smiles, looking accomplished.

     "Ashlynn's older sister was looking for you when she dropped her off," she informs me as if it's a big deal, wiggling her eyebrows.

    "What did she want?" I ask while scrolling through my Twitter. 

     "She wouldn't tell me, but she really wanted to talk to you," Erica tells me, bouncing her eyebrows up and down.

    "Where's Patrick?" I question, trying to change the subject. Erica gives me "the look" which makes me groan.

     "He's with mom at the store, but that's not the point, Conor," she glares at me.

     "What is the point?" I ask although I already know it.

     "Angel, a girl a year older than you, was looking for you with total desperation," she smirks,  causing me to roll my eyes. I love Erica to death, but all I want to do is lay down in my bed and fall asleep.

     "So what? She probably had to ask when she should come pick Ashlynn up," I brush it off, yawning. School is okay, but waking up early to get to it is terrible.

     "She asked mom where you were," she presents with a bright smile on her face. 

      "Speaking of Ashlynn, is she still here? You shouldn't leave your friends alone," I advise her, turning away and walking into the kitchen. I grab a water bottle and some hi-chews before exiting the kitchen in attempt to make it to my room. When I almost reach the door, Erica stops me again.

     "Stop trying to avoid this Conor. She obviously likes you," she tells me, and I laugh.

    "Unless she addresses me directly, I'm fine," I object, pushing open the door to my room, which lets out a loud screeching sound. Erica sighs and rolls her eyes.

     "Take a chance Conor. What could go wrong?" Erica asks hopefully, as if she is pleading for Angel. Sure, Angel is an angel to me, but is a total jerk to all of my friends, and I don't support that.

      "Practically everything could go wrong, and I don't want to take a chance. I'm content where I am," I attempt to convince her. She glares at me before starting to walk away, but Ashlynn, her best friend shows up out of nowhere.

    "Hey Conor! My sister was looking for you," Ashlynn starts, making my eyes widen. I don't want to do this again.

    "Oh well. She might catch me next time. I'm a very busy guy," I make up an excuse before walking into my room and flopping down. After a few minutes, I realize that I should probably look at whatever someone sent me to set my phone off. When I look st it, it's not what I expect.

A/N: I'm so sorry this is so short, but it's one in the morning, I'm blaring Eyes Closed through my earbuds, and I have school tomorrow. Also. If you don't know, Michael's actually first name is Conor, which is why everyone was addressing him as Conor this chapter.

 If you don't know, Michael's actually first name is Conor, which is why everyone was addressing him as Conor this chapter

LOOK AT THOSE EYES IM DYING.

This is a disgrace to Michael I swear