Chapter 13

Warning: minor spoiler alert for Spider-Man: Homecoming that don't really matter. It's honestly not even a spoiler it just says the main villain for the movie.

Jay's POV (surprise)

     "Can we go to the playground?" Suzy asks, attempting to drag me over to the indoor playground in the mall.

     "But we have to go see the movie," I attempt to convince her, and she pouts.

     "But it's my birthday. I'm seven now," she presses, still trying to drag me over there.

     "The others are going to be looking for us. What about Brady, Michael, and your sister?" I ask, and she shrugs.

     "Brady isn't watching the movie. He's walking away," she points out, looking at Brady who is quickly walking out of the building.

     "Where are you going Brady?" I ask. He turns around quickly with a smile on his face.

     "I dropped my phone back there," he laughs, walking off. The guy had his phone in his back pocket, but oh well.

     "I reeeeeaaaallllly want to go on the playground," she begs, sticking out her bottom lip.

     "But what about your sister?" I ask, and she giggles.

     "She can have some alone time with her boyfriend," she emphasizes boyfriend, and I get an idea. I can be the best wingman ever and let the two of them be alone. Then maybe, just maybe, something can develop there with time. Honestly, just seeing the two of them near each other makes everyone ship it.

     "Fine, we can go to the playground," I smile.

---

Brynn's POV (this is the only switch)

     "How are we already out of popcorn? We had two huge buckets of it," I ask, looking down at the empty pop corn tubs. The theatre is literally empty, us being the only ones here. You'd expect that for seeing the movie over two months after it came out though.

     "Because you decided to throw half of it at me," he laughs, referring to when I kept throwing pieces of popcorn at him after he said he was "untouchable." He ran around the whole theatre while I tried to pelt him with popcorn.

     Suddenly, the Vulture appears out of no where on the screen, making me scream. Michael starts dying laughing a few rows back, making me glare at him.

     "It's not funny," I pout, but he keeps laughing.

     "You're right. It's hilarious," he uses one of the oldest lines in the book while still laughing.

     "Haha very funny wise guy. Hmmm... if you don't stop I'll take your candy," I threaten, holding a bag of whatever candy he was eating non stop. He perks up and stops laughing.

     "Not the hi-chews," he fake gasps, hopping over two rows of seats and sitting next to me.

     "I've never heard of these before," I tell him, looking at the package.

     "I love them and so do my siblings," he smiles, plopping one in his mouth.

     "How many siblings do you have?" I ask, interested. I know he has at least one sister named Erica, but that's it.

     "I have two younger sisters and two younger brothers," Michael answers with a small smile on his face. 

     " I have an older brother, my step sister, and Suzy," I smile, looking around for the little girl. As I gaze around the room, she isn't here. Thinking about it, none of the others ever came in.