Chapter 2

*a week later*

     "Hi guys. I decided to do a live because why not? I want you guys to ask questions for me to answer," I smile as more people come onto the live. Wow, there are 50,000 on already, and I've only been on for like ten seconds.

      "Where's Brayden?" I read a question and smile. My older brother's name is Brayden, and he's famous in my fandom. I'm pretty sure they like him even more than they like me. "He's with his girlfriend Alexa at Disneyland." 

     "Omg they're my OTP," I read and smile. Out of all of the couples I know, they're the second cutest (after Devin and Hannah of course) and that means something since I've seen a lot of couples. "They are great together." The weird thing about my relationship with my brother is that we both agree on what the other one is doing in terms of relationships. People think that since I don't want a relationship in my life, I'd be bitter with him having one. That's not true.  I fully support him and Alexa. He is very protective of me, so he's happy that I don't want a relationship. He actually enforces it.

     "My OTP is Brynn with my brother," I laugh as I read a comment. My fan base knows that I don't do relationships, and they respect that. I still find their ships cute though. "Thanks, but you all know I don't do relationships," I shrug, taking a chug of vitamin water. Suddenly, the whole comment section fills up about how everyone ships me with that person's brother.

     "Wow guys. I didn't expect that to happen," I giggle, rolling my eyes playfully. I look and see a comment from one of my only friends.

     "God Dev. #boyfriendforBrynn. Did you really need to do that?" I ask, shaking my head back and forth while laughing. Devin is one of the few people who know my cause for the lack of relationships, yet he still insist on me having one. He knows I'll find "the one."

     "Fun fact Devin. I've never found anyone attractive, and I don't believe I will anytime soon," I say directly to my best friend. I'm happy and content just how I am. He comments back something along the lines of then you obviously haven't seen me😏😊😉 and I start laughing.

     "Lets move away from my relationship status and onto something else. I still want questions," I attempt to skillfully move the topic along,  since this topic does make me uncomfortable. 

     "Brynn I need you!" a voice squeals, and I let out a huff. Of course when I'm in the middle of a livestream she has to interrupt me.

     "Well I'm not getting up, so you'll have to move your lazy ass over here," I snap, making the comments section blow up. My dearest step sister Megan walks into the room wearing a "crop top" (it's not a crop top if it looks like a bikini, just saying) and some shorts that look like denim underwear.

     "Messy bun or high ponytail?" she asks, purposely trying to pose for the camera.

     "Does it look like I give a fuck?" I ask, not in the mood to put up with her.

     "Dad asked me to ask you," she smirks, getting on my nerves. She has no rights to call the guy who helped bring me into this world dad. She still has her birth father, so she should be calling him dad instead. The girl goes over to his house half of the time anyways.

     "Just leave it down," I roll my eyes, turning back to the livestream. She walks over to the camera, and smiles once she sees the screen.

     "Is Devin on here? Heeeeey Devy," she smiles, making me gag.

     "Devin's not on here, but Hannah is," I lie with a smirk, and her face turns pale. If I had more that one guy friend, she would obviously hit on all of them, but since I only have one, she only hits on him.

     "Dad says that he needs us up by noon tomorrow. It's for Suzy's birthday present," she changes the subject, flipping her hair over her shoulder. If you look up gorgeous in the dictionary, you'd find Megan. She has the light blonde hair with the stereotypical blue eyes. Her body is like a model's, since she is one thanks to my father. 

     "It's impossible for me to wake up that early," I whine, and she scoffs.

     "Well I'm not going to let my little sister's birthday be butchered because of you," she huffs and walks off. Honestly, that girl gets on my nerves so much.

      "How is it to have a dad who owns both Disney and a popular record label?" I read. Yes, my dad does own Disney at the moment, so I get to see all Disney movies early along with unlimited access to every Disney amusement park, which works well since Disneyland is only thirty minutes away from here.

     My dad had us live in a home away from everyone else's, so others won't bother us. It's huge, and we have a guest house the size of a typical two story house.

     "It's great, but his ego gets inflated by all of the power. He often neglects the people who care about him," I admit, referring to Suzy. Although Suzy doesn't know it, we're half sisters, only connected on our dad's side. My dad got her mom pregnant, my step mom, with her when he was still with my mom, so I have some  resentment towards Suzy even though it wasn't her fault. The thing about Suzy is that she looks up to my dad as a hero, when he really isn't, but I'm not going to break her heart like that. I still have a heart.

     "I'm going to go now guys. Bye," I say, ending the live and flopping on my bed. I close my eyes for a couple of seconds, but soon enough I find myself falling asleep. 

 A/N: What boy do want to come into the story next?