Chapter 32

"Hey guys! I'm grounded, but my dad is still letting me livestream," I smile at my phone. A lot has happened since Michael and I have become a couple. My dad found out that I snuck out on my bike and rode it all the way over to their hotel, so he grounded me. The boys also recorded their performances they've been working forever on, and three boys went home. Since I was grounded, I wasn't allowed to go to the show or know who got eliminated, so I am incredibly nervous. 

     Michael and I have also decided to keep our relationship to just the two of us. The more people that find out, the more likely it will reach my dad or the public. My dad would automatically shut it down while the public would go completely insane. 

     "No, I don't know where this sweatshirt is from. I took it from the guest house the boys were living in since one of them forgot it," I answer a girl who commented, looking down at Michael's red sweatshirt I'm wearing. The truth is I got cold on the roof, and he gave it to me, but they don't have to know that.

     "So updates on me. I'm trying to write some songs. I have a couple of solid ideas I think I could express into a song, but I have no idea how it'll turn out. I might tour again soon so keep your eyes out for that. I also might, key word might, be performing on an episode of Boy Band," I tell them, and the comments start blowing up.

     "What's Boy Band? Well, Boy Band is a show on ABC where a group of incredibly talented guys compete week to week in order to get a spot in America's next big boy band. There's going to be a group of five at the end, who will perform their single at the finale," I respond to a question with a huge smile on my face.

     "They get out in different bands each week, and one to two boys get eliminated each week," I finish explaining before I hear a creak at the door. My favorite boy comes in with his phone in his hand.

     "Hi Brynn," he says right when he walks into the room. It confuses me how he even got up to my room, considering I'm grounded, but I don't mind.

     "Hi Michael. I'm on live. Say hi to the people," I point the camera at him.

     "Hi people," he greets before giving me a quick hug and sitting down on the bean bag chair that sits in the corner of my room.

     "For all of you who don't know, this is Michael. He's on boy band, and is  rapping violinist," I smile while introducing him.

     "Did you find out who got eliminated last night?" he asks me, and I quickly shake my head.

     "So guys. They recorded the episodes for the next couple of weeks last night, and three guys went home, and I didn't find out who went home," I say before addressing Michael who is at the other side of the room.

     "'Why is Michael so far away?'" I read a question out loud, looking over at Michael who is on his phone while  lying in the bean bag. "I don't know Michael. Why are you so far away?" I ask him, and he shrugs.

     "The bean bag is comfy," he defends himself.

     "Well the people want to see you," I tell him, seeing the amount of comments referencing him.

     "Fine," he replies, standing up and flopping on the bed behind me.

     "How was your day so far?" I ask not intended for the live to hear although I don't care if they do.

     "Good. I went to the airport with some of the guys who are going back home to get their families before I packed up," he tells me, and my eyes widen.

     "Please tell me you weren't eliminated," I frown, looking over his spotless face for any sign of sadness.

     "No, I'm driving down to his home with Chance while he sees his daughter,"  he tells me, making a huge smile come across my face.

     "Aww that's so cute," I smile, and he shrugs with a small smile on his face. I look at the comments which all read stuff like "Brychael" or "OTP" bringing an even bigger smile on my face. My hand effortlessly intertwines with Michael's outside of the frame as I smile even more.

     "The people want you to spill some tea Michael," I look at him. He raises an eyebrow.

     "I don't have any quality tea, but I do  know who goes home. A couple of people in my group, or who were in my group, got in an argument today at the airport which was interesting," he shrugs, plopping a hi-chew in his mouth. 

     "Tell me later," I tell him, and he nods.

     "Oh, my mom is going to show up right when I get back from Chance's house," Michael tells me, making my eyes widen.

     "Your mom is coming? I thought that was only for 17 and under," my eyes grow the size of golf balls, stress coming over me.

     "She insisted on it," he shrugs, and I bite my lip. It's obvious I haven't done the whole "meet the parent" thing before, and I'm not hoping to do it when my boyfriend isn't even here.

     "Guys I'll come back in like ten minutes I have to do something," I smile at the camera before turning off the live. I turn to Michael and hug him.

     "Hi Brynn," he laughs as I give him a quick kiss.

     "Hi. Who went home last night?" I ask, sitting right next to him now.

     "Cameron, Jon, and Gavin," he frowns, and I kind of let out a sigh of relief. It's not like I wanted them to go home, but I'm relieved that it isn't one of the boys I'm heavily attached to.

     "They'll do better things," I say, givning him yet another hug.

     "Oh, and today Andrew, Miles, and Dorian got in an argument at the airport about which boy in Six Track you'd date," Michael tells me, a laugh escaping my lips.

     "Little do they know," I smirk with a small laugh at the end. He kisses my forehead before pulling me over, so I'm leaning on him.

     "Miles said it would be me. Andrew said it'd be him, and Dorian said it'd be him," he tells me as I place a kiss on the tip of his nose.

     "Does your mom already know about us?" I ask him nervously, thinking of meeting her. From what he's told me, she's amazing, but I'm still nervous.

     "She's one of the two people I've told besides my younger brother. He didn't care though and was more interested in telling me about a lizard he found in our backyard," he laughs quietly.

     "And you're not going to be back once she shows up?" I question anxiously. He shrugs.

     "I hope not. I'm planned to show up two hours before, but you never know," he tells me. 

     "What's you're group for the next performance?" I ask.

     "I'm with Chance, Mikey, Sergio, and Drew," he tells me.

     "That's solid," I admit, and he nods.

     "Yeah," he says, giving me one of the most genuine smiles I've ever even him give.

     Okay guys so once again I'm tired and sleep deprived, BUT IM GOING TO TRY TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR MY OTHER STORY