Chapter 7

"Okay, listen up all 15 of you!" my dad shouts at the boys in our living room. All at once, they quiet down. I stand behind my dad, away from him.

     "In the contracts that all of you have signed, you have agreed to not leak or expose anyone's identidy in this band. We are giving you social media accounts just for the band that you can't post pictures of yourself or anything to do with your identity on. Got it?" my dad asks sternly. Some of the boys nod, while others just stare at him. 

     "Don't do anything stupid, and I know some of you are still in school, so some of you'll be flying back home to finish school," my dad announces, and I feel a pit in my stomach. What age to people get out of school? I took online school and finished early, but I don't know what the general age is.

     "Wait, so we won't be here at all?" Brady asks, disappointed.

     "No, you'll fly out on weekends, and the rest of the boys will teach you what you need to know through video chats," my dad explains, glaring at one boy who's staring at me.

      "Wait, what boys are going back home?" Megan asks, scurrying into the room wearing her pink mini skirt that shouldn't even classify as a skirt and a tight tank top. She eyes the boys up and down like they are objects, which some of them don't pay attention to, and others totally play into it and wink at her. 

     When she comes into view, Michael's face changes from a neutral one to one of pure disgust, making me break out in a fit of laughter. Some of the boys look at me like I'm a psychopath, while others just laugh at my reaction. Megan glares at me before turning back to the boys.

     "Step forward if you guys are going to be home during the weeks," my dad commands, his voice laced with authority. The boys who step forward are Brady, a Latino who has a roundish face, Mikey, the guy with the baby mustache , the boy who was staring at me, JHype, a guy with a stalky build, a guy who looks way too tall to still be in school, and a boy with a tooth gap and red hair on top. I wouldn't have guessed all of these guys were still in school, but I guess they are.

     "No, why Jay?" Michael says, making Jay laugh.

     "Wait, aren't you still in school?" my dad asks Michael. Michael nods his head.

     "I have one week left of online school," he answers. My dad glares at him and walks back to the front of the room.

     "Boys, these will be your babysitters for the next couple of weeks. Have fun," he says, pointing towards Megan and me. 

      "Hi boys. I'm Megan," she introduces herself. She walks over to one of the boys and gives him a hug. 

     "Hi boys. I'm Brynn," I imitate her nasally tone and walk around the some of the boys and dramatically  hug them. The boy who was staring at me earlier walks over with his arms wide.

     "Hug?" he asks, and I nod. He hugs me tight, and I laugh. Not even some of my most excited fans have hugged me like this.

       "What's your name?" I ask, falling back onto my default mode.

     "I'm Marcus," he greets with a huge smile. I smile back.

      "I'll talk to you later Marcus. I've got to finish giving some hugs,"  I laugh before walking off. I hug almost everyone and go back to the front of the room. If I have to "babysit" them, then I might as well be able to see what they're all doing.

     "Ooh, Brynn hugged everyone but you. I'll hug you for her," Megan says approaching Michael. His eyes go wide, and Jay starts laughing so hard. I bolt over there and hug him, and he hugs me back.  I sigh as his arms wrap around my figure as my arms wrap around him. I lean my head against his chest, making him laugh. I stay in the embrace as long as possible, feeling comfortable and secure at the moment.  The troll herself clears her throat after who knows how long, and I pull away from the hug.

     "I'm sorry, but I'm all hugged out now," Michael shrugs making me snort. My eyes widen at the sound that I just made, causing multiple of the boys to bust out on laughter. She struts over to Devin, and you can tell he goes into a compete panic.

     "Heeeey Dev," she greets, leaning against the couch. He takes a few steps back, making me laugh.

     "I bet you five dollars he'll reject her blatantly," I tell Michael, putting a small smile on his face.

     "I don't want to loose five dollars," he replies, putting a nervous feeling inside of me.

     "Why do you already hate her?" I ask, and he lets out a small laugh.

     "My sisters have told me what she's done. It's disgusting, and I don't want to be a part of that," he responds. I look up at him and notice how blue his eyes are.

     "How are your eyes so blue?" I ask, staring into them. It seems artificial.

     "Contacts, they're naturally brown," he answers, and my mouth makes an 'o' shape. Megan starts to walk over to another boy, but she trips on her heels and falls on her face. I start to cackle, and she glares at me.

     "Who's dying?" Brayden asks dramatically from the stairwell. Once he sees me, he glares at me. What did I do this time?

     "Either Megan or me," I respond, and he rolls his eyes before walking over and wedging himself RIGHT between Michael and me. Oh, that's what I did.

     "Hey sis. Hi other guy," he glares at Michael, causing me to roll my eyes. My dad enters the room in a suit before looking at the boys.

     "Vans now. You are coming with me to watch them," my dad commands before walking out.

A/N Sorry this sucked lol

I imagined him wearing this outfit the whole time, and I DONT KNOW WHY SINCE HE WASNT WEARING THIS UGH

And shoutout to @bradytuttt for giving me a shoutout. Go read her story it's really good