Chapter 6- Headmaster Spencer Spencer

I'm sorry, I apologize in advance that this chapter is not as interesting or good as the others! But I hope you still enjoy. Shout out to FaithGal! Check out her stories! They're awesome!

Chapter 6

"Great," I sarcastically said as I turned around and made my way to the front office. When I got there, Ashley was already sitting, arms and legs crossed, glaring indignantly. I took a seat on the other end of the row of chairs. I texted Cleo:

Always. IMU guys 2. How is he? I know I'm not supposed to care, but... I do...

I sighed. Don't let him get to you, I told myself as a memory came to mind.

Summer of 9th grade. Walking the beach with Will.

 "I love you, you know that right?" Will said, cupping my face.

I laughed. "Yea, you only say that everyday."

"I'm serious," he smirked.

"Well, I love you too."  

Just as he leaned down to kiss me, a blonde exclaimed: "Will! What the hell? I thought I was your girlfriend."

            "Will?" I asked, scared of getting an answer.

            "Don't take everything so seriously, Jade," he smirked.

"Ashley. Jadelynn. Headmaster Spencer will see you now," the red-headed receptionist said, tearing me from my memory. She looked at me satisfied. It was as if she thought I belonged in the Headmaster's Office permanently. I followed Ashley to Principal Spencer's office. There were two chairs facing the dark wooden desk a stern-looking man was sitting behind. Ashley and I both took our seats and I nonchalantly looked around the room and noticed the Principal's name card. It read: Headmaster Spencer Spencer.

Headmaster Spencer Spencer said nothing, so I decided to break the silence.

"Cool name. Spencer Spencer."

"And you find that amusing because?" he said with a stone hard face.

"It's just kinda funny when... people have the same first and ...last name," I quietly replied.

"Aha," he replied completely straight-faced. He picked up a thick looking folder. "So Jadelynn, from what I can understand, in the 24 hours you have been attending Monarch Preparatory School, you have already tarnished our school's reputation and Ashley, you were an accomplice. I see you've also decided to... change your hair."

"No, Headmaster Spencer, you see-"

"Silence," he ordered with a stern look. "It is rude to interrupt others when they are speaking."

"You sort of just interrupted her when she was speaking. That's a little hypocritical," I chimed in.

"Oh, so you do understand the concept of hypocrisy and right and wrong, now do you?" he said, challenging me.

"Yes. I am a competent person," I retorted just as snootily.

"She says that in the most respectful way possible and by that she means she is terribly sorry for what she did and she will not do it again," Ashley added.

"I didn't say that."

"So you will do it again?" Headmaster Spencer asked raising an eyebrow.

"No, but-"

"Perfect. Then we understand each other. A public apology and 3 weeks detention for you Jadelynn and a public apology and one week's suspension from your office as prefect for you, Ashley," Headmaster Spencer said, dismissing us.