Dream came true

This is the day that I have always been waiting for. This is the time I will be free, well kinda. I was still in front of the mirror thinking how it will be like. "Alexandra u ready" mom calls from downstairs . "Coming mom" I quickly reply not wanting any trouble. I am so close to my mom and if I wouldn't reply she would be worried. I went in my room checking my luggage one more time. I won't be coming back here for a long time, I'll miss this place. "Hurry or u will miss the plane missy" my mom takes me out of my thoughts and brings me back to reality. I hurry down the stairs, trying not to trip and fall. "U sure u got everything?" I smile and nod. Can't contain my excitement, although I will miss my family. Me and my family rush into the car and my dad starts driving, before I know we are on the road. My family has 5 members, me, my mom, my dad, my brother and my sister. They are younger so they won't leave anytime soon. "Are we there yet?" I ask nervously this time. "Almost" I hear someone say but I wasn't paying attention to who said it.

~*~

After an hour or so we are finally at the airport. I never realized how big Italy was. "Ok, let's go" I hear mom say , or I think it was her. "Coming" "Wait which way is the door?" I ask not knowing where I was. "This way" dad said "Follow me". The airport was so big, bigger than I remembered. "Passport please" one of the attendants asks. Since one of them would be helping me through the flight and then a driver that my mom and dad knew would drive me to the house I would be staying. "Here I found it" I said and quickly my mom looked at me. I didn't realize I had screamed. "U have one hour before everyone should be in the plane, so say your goodbyes and let's go" she said with a smile. I hugged everyone and tears rolled down my eyes. I just ... I couldn't believe I was gonna go. "Bye I'll miss u". "Skype us everyday " mom and dad said at the same time. "Don't worry I will" I said walking away.

~*~

Finally I arrived. The flight was long and all I did was watch movies on the little tv I had in front of me. I just couldn't sleep. "Should I wait or should I go out first?" I asked the first flight attendant I saw. "No wait. U are last".

"Ok" I said with a smile on my face.

~*~

Ok now that I had gone through all those procedures, it was time to find my driver. "Can u see him?" the flight attendant asked. "Nope. Oh wait I see a sign there saying Alexandra". After he showed her the passport I went with him and hoped on the car. He knew exactly where to take me so the drive was quiet. I also am really shy around new people, it would take me a few min even days, if I knew that person would be around for a long time. After a long, long drive we finally pulled up in front of a big house. What was I doing here. Where was I ?