An unexpected suprise

What was I doing here?

I froze in place not knowing what to do. My parents had told me I would go to a small family with a small house by the road. "Where am i?" I asked nervously. "LA" he answered. Wait whaaaat? I was supposed to go to Denver. What am I doing in LA. "Are u coming or u staying there?" I nodded in a little shock.

The house was pretty big. I thought that they probably were waiting or another Alexandra. "Hello. Welcome sweetie." just that moment I looked up and saw Demi Lovato. Ok I must me going crazy I thought. "Um u ok?" she asked. Ok even if it was a dream I would really like to live it. So I slowly nodded. "Ok let's start over. I'm Demi" "I'm Alexandra" I said as my face turned red.

""""FLASHBACK""""

Demi's P.O.V

"Hey Dems, don't u think it would be cool if u took an exchange student that's gonna study acting and singing?"

my manager asked. The idea seemed exiting. But I didn't know how to do that. Because I had a few problems myself and I didn't want that the student to see me like that. "Don't worry. We thought she would help u with your problems. We found a great girl." " So it's a girl?" I asked hoping for a yes. "Yep. And she is also a big fan. So we thought that would help more?" "Ok" I answered. It was worth a shot.

"""" END FLASHBACK """"

Alexandra's P.O.V

"Let me show u where u will be staying" I just nodded. I got shy again. Great. I heard the driver saying goodbye to Demi. This house is really big. I never imagined I would live in such a big house, or ever meet Demi Lovato. "Ok let's go upstairs" she said in such a kind voice. I followed her upstairs. "Here we are" we stopped in front of a huge room. "The walls are not painted, and the furniture is not that good. I wanted u to chose them. Is that ok ?" "Yes" I said. "Ok I'll let u settle in, and I'll meet u downstairs when u are ready." "Ok" is all I could manage to say. "Oh and what would u want for dinner?" I just raised my shoulders. "Ok I'll get pizza ". That sounded good. I haven't eaten anything since I came here.

~*~

"Thank you" I say. I am getting more and more used to this. "Oh no problem sweetheart." Omg I have to call my parents. They don't even know I arrived. "Can i be excused? I have to call my parents." "Sure wait I'll give you the internet password". "Ok" I smiled.

I climbed the stairs quickly and went in 'my room'. I opened my pink furry laptop and after I wrote the password i called my parents on Skype. "Hey mom" "Hey sweetie. So how is everything going?" "Great just one thing. U didn't tell me I would be staying in the same house with Demi Lovato." "I know I wanted to surprise u" well that was mostly a shock but u can call it that way.

Demi's P.O.V

This movie is really good Alexandra will love it. Well I hope. Shit where is Alexandra. Shit shit shit. I ran up the stairs and heard her in her room. I knocked, but no one answered. "I'm conning in." Just as I went in I saw her. I went near her and started talking. I noticed she was a bit shy. "Hey. Omg why are u crying? U ok ?"

Sorry guys for not updating. I had an art project to do. Anyway hope u like this. And I like leaving u in cliffhangers because it makes u wanna read. 😊. I love you and I'll update on the weekend. ❤️❤️