Stay strong

Demi's P.O.V

I just saw Alex running as fast as she could and slamming the for behind her before I could do anything. "Sorry, I have to go." And ran after her. What was that. What happened. I quickly opened the door and got in the back seat with her. "What is it? What did u see? What happened?" I just couldn't stop asking questions. She got me so worried. "It's nothing can we just go home?" "Sure as u wish." I got in the front seat and drove back home. I knew something else was going on. Why won't she tell me ? Does she need anything? I'll just ask her when we are home I don't want to push her right now.

The drive was long and quiet. She rested her head on the window. I just wanted to giver her a hug and tell her that everything was ok. But I didn't know what that was all about. "We're here." I say braking the silence and hoping she would say something. She just nodded slowly, grabbed some of the bags and went inside. I did the same. I saw her leaving the grocery bags in the kitchen and heading upstairs in her room. I followed and slowly nocked on the door. "Alex u in there?" no answer. "I'm coming in." I found her once agin on her bed with tears rolling down her face. "What's wrong? Wanna talk about it ?" She shook her head. "C'mon it may make u feel better." "Ok then"

Alex's P.O.V

I can't believe I'm gonna tell Demi this. I have never told anyone. "Well that policeman remember him?" " Yes what's it with him?" "I know him" ok this is gonna be a long confession. " He is..... He is my ... my dad." I said with tears rolling down my face. "Wait isn't your dad that man who u talked to last night?" she asks. "Yes he is, but not my biological father." I said while wiping the tears. "Do u want to tell me the whole story?" I nodded. "When I was a little girl I had the best father in the whole world. He would take me everywhere and we would do everything together. But a few days after my 3rd birthday he lost his job. My grandma (aka his mother) started telling him bad things. Like how he is gonna find all that money and take care of his family or that he was the worst father in the world, even that he was the best. Then he started drinking and when I was 4 he left.My story It's pretty much like the song u wrote 'for the love of a daughter'. I never told anyone. After a year or so my mother got married again and nobody knew that he wasn't my biological father." After this confession tears were rolling down my face and I was out of my breath. "That's a big secret. I have the same story. I know how that feels. Don't worry STAY STRONG"

Boom did u think that would happen?

What do u think it will happen next? Love u guys. <3