This is not over yet

Wait DAD?......

"No no wait a minute. He's your dad. You are the family he abandoned my family for"

"Oh sorry didn't see you there. Yeah he's my dad so let me introduce myself. I'm Kate also your half sister." She said.

At that moment Demi, Bardha, Alya and Harry after them came in.

I was so frustrated. I didn't want to talk to anyone. Then it clicked. She was the one sending me messages. She always had my number.

Dad was staring at me. Demi was now by my side. Kate was just standing next to dad and smiling meanwhile Bardha Alya  and Harry were just staring at us weirdly.

"What about Valza and Zana who were they? They had nothing to do with this hadn't  they?" I broke the silence.

"Oh yeah they were my cousins. Weren't they so nice?" Her devil smile never escaping her lips.

"Wait so you were the one. You were hurting her while she knew nothing? What the fuck  Kate  I thought I knew you." Harry was defending me. He was actually defending me.

"Yeah and how dare you lie to us. We thought we knee you well Kate. Alex has been in this school for maybe only a year but she has proved to us she is more faithful and honest than you have ever proved." Bardha was now by my side.

Alya agreed with what Bardha had just said and came near me. The look on Kates face looked like she was just about to explode.

"Wait we have known each other since kindergarten and you are leaving me for her? Ok  then that's your choice but be careful I am warning you." She was staring like a creep.

Harry was still in the middle not knowing what to do and still really confused and trying to put the pieces together.

This was becoming a staring contest because no one stopped staring. Thank god it was interrupted by a girl.

Brown hair, brown eyes not that short or tall normal height.

"Kate, dad. Mom is looking for you. We are leaving in a minute and....." she stopped talking while she looked at us.

"Uh and yeah we are leaving. See ya in the car?"

"Yeah Tina be there in a sec. Go tell mom everything's okay. I just gotta do something." Kate said waiving the girl off whose name seemed to be Tina.

"I am going but this isn't over yet. Watch our Lovato." She grabbed dad's hand and left almost imideately.

Everyone was still trying to proceed what had just happened so no one said anything.

Although they gave me a comforting hug and left because I prommised to call them later.

Harry just waved a goodbye and left. I was expecting him to defend Kate but aparently nothings going how I expected it.

Demi just took my hand and lead me into the car saying we are gonna talk about it at home.

I was myself still really confused. And as much as I wanted to tell Demi everything's okay I was to tired to argue with her.

(Guess who's back. Yasssss hahahahahhahah.  I am becoming to lazy to write so I apologise. This was meant to be posted 1 month ago but
I was to lazy to finish it. And sorry it's a filler chapter I just wanted to post something quick so you wouldn't forget about this story. Also this story is dedicated to my little sis Tina. I love her to death. She will be in the story more now so yeahhh. Hope everyone is having a great time and good luck in school ♡♡)