Sweet 16

Alex's P.O.V

I wake up in the morning by the sun shining through the window. When I turn around I see Demi lying right next to me. It felt just like she was my older sister. I check my phone and after a few minutes realize it's my birthday. I go through my phone and see birthday messages from my family members. Can't believe it's my sweet 16. Aghhh. "Morning Alex" "Morning Dems". I smile softly realizing I haven't told her that my birthday is today. "What is it that u are being so happy about?" "Nothing I was just wondering if I could stay home today." I say trying to do the puppy eyes. "Umm let's do it like this. Go to school and after school we will go shopping, I know how much u love that." "ok" I agree. "I'll go make breakfast since u don't know how to cook " I say and she sticks out her tongue at me.

"Breakfast is ready." I yell and see Demi coming toward me with a huge smile on her face. "What is it?" I ask, filled with excitement. "No big deal, tell u later." I nod in agreement. "Wow u are a good cook. U have to cook more often." She says and I smile.

~*~

After putting my uniform on and say goodbye to Demi I head out to meet up with Alya. "Hello and happy birthday girl." She says. "Thank you love" I smile at her. We talked all the way to school and also did a quick revision for our Spanish test. At school I sat on my usual seat next to Bardha. School was over and after I said my goodbyes and thank you's to the girls for my birthday wishes i headed to Demi's car.

"Shopping timeeeee" Demi said with an exited voice. "Yayyyyyy" I said with the same emotion. "Where do u wanna go?" "Umm i don't know. Forever 21 is a great shopping place. But I have no idea for other stores." I said. "Ok let's go to forever 21 and then we will go to a store that I know u will love." "Ok" I said still exited.

After we finished shopping at forever 21. We headed to the car. I wonder where we are going. Anyway when Demi says I will love it, I surely will. "Here we are" she said and we stopped in front of a big shop with a lot of beautiful dresses on the shop window. We got out of the car and went inside the shop. There were all kinds of dresses. It looked like a princesses closet. "Hello Dems, haven't seen u in a while." "Hiiii. This is Alex and we would like to try on some dresses." Ok that sounds exiting. "What's your favorite kind of dress?" "Umm I like puffy dresses. But that also depends on the style of it." I say really quick. I hope she understood me. I ended up getting a dress with a puffy skirt and an opened back with bows. Of course it was glittery pink. Demi got a long red dress that was a bit opened on the front. After paying we got in the car and headed home.

~*~

"I seriously think you should cook more often. This was the best mac & cheese I ever had in my life." " Ok then if u say so" I say and smile. "Oh and I have something for u. Here" she hands me an envelope. "What's this about ?" I say. "Open it and you'll find out." She says and I quickly start to open it. Inside of it I find an ... teen choice award ticket. "Happy birthday Alex" Demi says and I'm in shock. " How did u know it was my birthday?" I ask. "I know everything there is to know about u sweetheart." I am still surprised. I thank her with a hug. And ask her when is the event. " Well that would be tonight." Wait tonight. That's what the dresses are for. "OMG. Thanks Demi. Best birthday surprise ever." "Haha no problem. Let's do hair and make up and we are ready to go".

Sorry guys I haven't updated. And also sorry for a lot of typos. My phone keeps auto correcting them. :) Whateves what are you guys up to? Next update in a few days :P