Romantic diner

Alex's P.O.V

"It's almost 7 are you ready Bardha?" "Yes coming." This is gonna be the best night of our life. Oh c'mon I can't wait. I'm gonna go crazy. *dingdong* The door. I start running like crazy. Ok chill. Here it goes. "Alex wait let's open it together." I just stick my tongue out at her and she does the same. We are being so childish. "Hello" I talk first. Harry and Zayn are waiting at the door, dressed like gentleman's. I think I'm having a heart attack. "You look so pretty babe." Zayn says to Bardha at the same Harry says "Prettiest date I ever had." They take us by out hands and lead us to the limo. It's black and white. Best one I've ever seen. "Hey guys." I say as we get in. I see everyone just like Harry described them. "Umm this is Bardha. My lovely, beautiful, wonderful date. " That was sweet Zayn. He is such a gentleman.

Almost there. I think. The ride was amazing. Louis told us a few jokes that we kept repeating all the time, and Harry held my hand the whole time. I almost had a heart attack. I've been having a lot of them lately. "We're here." Harry tells me. After we sit me and Bardha excuse ourselves to the bathroom. "OMG I'm dying. He looked so nervous, and leaned to kiss me once but at that moment I turned around and he just pretended like he was looking outside of the window." Bardha explains to me. Best person I've known in my life. It has only been one day and I love her already. She is soooooo sweet. "Harry did the same thing too well like twice or so. I wish I wouldn't have turned my damn head." We both just start laughing like crazy. after we sit back down we just start talking about different things. "Alex?" "Yes Harry, what's wrong ??" He just starts flushing. "Well I want to ask you something. Do you want to... i meant umm... do you want to be my girlfriend?? if you don't want to that's ok. I was just asking. I had a crush on you since the firs time I saw you." Was he serious. I am dying. "Well umm yeah. I would love to." his face brightens up. Like I just lifted a huge weight of his shoulders. "I always loved you." "So did I." We just stand there awkwardly not knowing what to say.

~*~

"Home sweet home." finally home I need to tell this to Dems. "But don't you want to spend some time with me? I'm sad." "I do I just need some sleep. It was a long day" I smile and he kisses my cheek. He is so sweet. "Ok we are here. Let's go Bardha. Bye boys thnx for the great night." "Bye Alex , bye Bardha." We just wave and as we are about to go out Zayn grabs Bardha's hand and starts talking to her.

"What did he say? Spill it out." "Well he said that this was a great night and he gave me a ticket for tomorrow's concert. And he gave me his phone number and finally he asked me on a date. A real one. Not made up by anybody." we just start screaming like crazy. "Wanna sleep here tonight? We can have a sleepover or a slumber party. And you can help me pick the decoration for my room. If you want to." "That would be lovely." We head upstairs and I search for Demi. She is nowhere to be found. I open my phone and read a texts saying that she will be late tonight. I just go to my room and start talking with Bardha for different stuff.

Hey guys. Yeah I know I haven't updated in a long time and that this is a short chapter, it's like the second part. I'm trying though. I'll be telling you when I'm updating on my twitter @dreamcametrue14 if u have any questions don't be afraid to ask. I love you all. Have a nice Friday and weekend 😘😘