Suprise

Alex's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning and finding Anna in front if me burying her head in my chest and Maddie behind me and her hands wrapped around my waist.

It's been almost a week since we came here and today we are leaving for the tour. No one else knows except me. That's gonna be a shock.

Anyway I woke up slowly so I wouldn't wake up Anna or Maddie. And you know what.

I FAILED

Maddie woke up slowly and looked at me like I just shook her to get up.

"What I'm trying to get up, I didn't mean to wake you up." I put on a sorry look on my face.

Although she is younger than me she is really mature... well sometimes.

"It's ok. You just know I'm not a morning person. Anyway why you up so early? It's 7am. No one wakes up right now."

"I know I'm just not sleepy anymore. You go back to sleep. I'll wake you up later."

She nodded in agreement and snuggled up with Anna. I've been calling them by their nicknames lately. Mad hater and cupcake. I'm Al that's how I wanted it.

I go downstairs and Maddie was right everyone was asleep. I slowly went into Demi's room to see if she was awake yet.

I found her on her bed but she wasn't sleeping she was... crying? I went closer and hugged her. She jumped a little and then her eyes landed on me.

"Why are you up so early? Go back to sleep."

"Not until you tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing's wrong I'm fine."

I knew better than that. She was never gonna fool me. Dad used to say that all the time.

~Flashback~

I woke up at the sound of someone sobbing. Daddy had just lost his job and he kept crying every night because he couldn't find a new one. I toddled down the stairs and went to the couch and found him with his laptop on his lap.

"Daddy what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong sweetie daddy has just a little headache."

I believed him like every little kid would. He told me to go to bead and I did. That became a routine every night until the day he was drunk and beat me up. He kept saying everything was ok when it wasn't.

~End flashback~

I didn't want that to happen to Demi I knew better than that. I hugged her closer.

"I know better that that. My dad used to say that a lot. I've been used to it. And also personal experience."

Demi was now looking at me and her breathing had evened out. She looked scared like a monster was under her bed and she knew it.

"Please tell me what's wrong."

"Everything. First this room brings back too many memories. Second I'm scared to go on tour like if something happened to you three. And three you are taking care of me when it should be all the way around."

I looked at her confused trying to procedure what she said and at the same time trying to find an answer to fix everything.

It's not easy to pass on you know. I'm talking about the memories that the room brought to her. Although you are recovered it's still tempting.

At that moment I heard a glass noise under the bed. I wanted to see what it was but Demi held my hand and wouldn't let go. I gave her a pleading look and she finally let go.

I looked under the bed and to find non other than some old alcohol bottles which were full. I got back up and stared at her.

"Did you drink?" I looked at her confused and at the same time hoping for a no.

"No I swear those are from the time. You know. But I never was brave enough to take them out because I thought they might come in handy in times like this."

"Ok first we gotta take those out and repaint and redecorate this room. Second everything on tour will be ok I promise. And three you can start taking care of me right now it's ok."

After I was done she hugged me tight and whispered something along the lines 'thanks for the help ily' and drifted back into sleep and apparently so did I.

Demi's P.O.V

I woke up again seeing Alex in my arms. I tried to remember what had happened a few hours ago and it clicked. She helped me and I almost drank. I sometimes think I don't deserve a daughter like this.

I got up and saw that Alex was also up looking at me. Those blue sparkly eyes always lead you to the light.

"Morning and also thank you."

"It's ok mom I love you."

She called me mom. I'm pretty sure she is still sleepy so she is not thinking properly but still it's pretty cool.

"C'mon we're going on tour today and we gotta tell everyone else."

She slightly nodded and followed me downstairs. Apparently everyone was up. Anna, Maddie and Dallas were all watching a movie. Mom was making breakfast and Eddie was working in his office.

"Morning. Ummm hey I have an announcement to make."

Everyone turned my attention on me. We all sat around the table and everyone looked at me. Ok I said I was gonna make an announcement but I'm not a fucking alien.

"Umm ...ok. So I'm going on tour today and I'm taking Alex, Maddie and Anna with me. Pretty please." I said putting on a pleading look.

Mom and Eddie looked at me and then at each other and then at the girls and then back at me.

"Well if the girls approve. Then ok."

Both Maddie and Anna screamed yes and Alex put on a smile of both happiness and relieve.

"Aren't you happy?"

"Of course I am. It's just that I knew. Surprise."

Maddie looked at me trying to make a pissed look which didn't work at all because she started laughing so hard.

Well this didn't go that bad after all.

(Well hello there. So whatcha think. This is more like a filler for the next chapter. So what do you guys want to happen? more drama? more cuteness? whatever you want. Your opinion means a lot to me. Anyway so yeah next update 550 reads. Ps OMG thanks for 500 reads.❤️❤️)