Mind blown

*A.N must read*

(Just wanted to say the girl on the picture is Alex. For further explanations read the A.N at the end.)

Alex's P.O.V

As we drove to the hospital I started panicking. I remember myself once when I had an allergy. I almost died because no one cared at that point.

I turned on the radio (a habit I always had when going to the hospital.) and all of me came on.

I started singing along and so did Maddie and Bardha so we didn't think a lot about the hospital.

When we arrived I went to the desk and at that moment I remembered the last time I did this. It was when my parents died. I don't want that same news so Maddie talked for me. Thank you was all I managed to say.

"Where were you young lady I tried calling you but you didn't respond. You never said she was allergic to marshmallows. You should have told me. Now I'm responsible for her, even though it's not my fault." Demi said in one breath.

"Sorry" I said and ran to the bathroom. I didn't know she was allergic to marshmallows. We never ate any.

"Alex open the door." Demi knocked and pleaded. "Alex please. You know I'm bipolar, I didn't mean that. It's just I've never had kids before. Please open the door."

I slowly opened the door and sat on the floor. "Well if you never had kids and we are really stressful then why did you adopt us?" I said with tears on my eyes.

"I never said you were stressful. Now c'mon Anna's getting out tomorrow she's fine. Let's go." She grabbed my hand and we went to see my beautiful sisters.

3 months later

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday dear Anna.

Happy birthday to you

We all sang while she blew her candle. She turned 5 today. She is the cutest thing ever.

Me and Demi bought her 5 presents for today and she's gonna open the rest tomorrow since it's christmas.

"Awwe my baby girl is growing up so fast. Here are your presents baby girl. Your list was very long so we only got you a few stuff. And remember no presents tomorrow since you're opening yours today." Demi said with a huge smile.

"Ok Momma. Thank you. You too sissy." She said hugging both of us.

Ok it's kind of a secret that we are going to grandma tomorrow and she has no idea there are more presents.

She got a dollhouse, some dolls from frozen, an AG doll, a puffy dress and some weird little dresses and shoes.

"Sissy can you please buy ice-cream?? I want chocolate ice-cream." she said putting her hands up.

"Yes sure. Mom can I use your car?" I got my car license about a month ago and I'm using moms car sometimes.

"Yes sure but be safe. Oh and I want vanilla please."

"Got it mom. See ya kisses." she gets so worried. The supermarket is like 2 min away I'm just to lazy to walk.

Back to the car I'm planing on buying one. I'm actually saving some money coz I don't want to ask my mom for money. So I'll probably get one next year.

I enter the supermarket and as I was about to get the ice cream Kate popped up in front of me.

"Omggg I've missed you so much gurl it's been like forever. You coming at the school concert tomorrow right?" she asked all enthusiastic.

But before I could reply my eyes landed on the curly headed boy behind her. Harry it was him. I had avoided seeing him now he was right in front of me.

"Oh stupid of me. Alex this is my boyfriend Harry. You probably met him but yeah." She said giving him a side hug.

"Yes I have. Glad to see you have found a new toy Harry." I paid and walked out before anyone could reply.

This just ruined my day.

(Ok I know I'm late but I have written this chapter 6 times in two weeks and wattpad has been deleting it. Anyway I know this is short but get ready for some real shit on the next chapter.

Also at the beginning of every chapter I'm gonna put the picture of the characters.

Enjoy your life

Steph)