Trouble

Alex's P.O.V

What is this noise. There are only let's say 5 girls in this bus and I'm sleeping so 4. Don't count Anna so 3. They wouldn't make so much noise.

I slowly got up an headed to the kitchen to see what all this noise was. And did I say 3 girls well count 11. Maddie and Anna were sleeping.

You wanna know who the girls were. Well let's say 5H, LM , Natalie and Demi. Like OMG 5H and LM were in the same bus with me. Omggg.

"Morning. You must be Alex I'm Lauren" she said with her bright smile. But the thing that hypnotized me were her eyes.

"Yeah. Hi." I said and shook her hand. "I know all of you. And by the way what are you girls doing here?"

"Well we are here for some interviews." Ally said.

"And we came for fun plus Demi was coming." Leigh said.

"Ok I'll go get ready. Be back in a sec." I said waving goodbye.

I must be dreaming. Lauren just shook my hand OMG. I can be like I'm never gonna wash my hand again lol.

I take out a crop top with shorts and put my hair in a perfect bun. I wear my all star sneakers (I hope they are called like that) and a lot of accessory.

"Aly why you up?" Anna said coming at me.

I picked her up and kissed her cheeks.

"Anna you can talk don't act like a baby. And I'm up coz you know the groups we used to hear like 5H and LM are in the same bus with us."

"Wait whaaaat? Get me dressed I wanna meet them." she started jumping in my arms.

I dressed her same as me so we could be like twins. She loved dressing the same as me. Cool right.

" Hey Mad you up?" I said looking at her bunk. She was nowhere to be found. "Huh Anna know where Mads is?" she shook her head as no.

"Hey girls." Mad said behind us. "Who are you looking for?"

"Ughh you. Where were you?" I said.

"I took a shower coz Bea is coming and we are spending time together. And you and Anna if you would like to come along."

"Yeah I'll think about it. But anyway you scared me. You may be my aunt but you are way younger than me. Don't ever scare me like that.

"OMG you are being worse than mom and Demi right now."

"Uh sorry. Anyway c'mon." I said and grabbed her hand and lead her to the kitchen. Anna still in my arms.

"We are going shopping. You girls coming?" Demi said. Let's say that me and Demi are shopping addict so I obviously said yes.

We all agreed and Mads texted Bea to meet us there.

Yes shopping.

Anna wanted to stay with me and everyone went on their way. Me and Anna went to get some clothes for her.

She got 5 dresses 3 pairs of shoes. 6 pairs of pants, 7 pairs of shorts and 10 blouses. And a whole lot of accessories.

We then headed to forever 21 so I could get something. I got 10 dresses, 4 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of pants , 5 pair of shorts and 7 blouses. And accessory like always.

"Wow you buy a lot of stuff. I bet Demi likes to spoil you." I turn around and see Lauren.

"Yes she does but actually I spend my money. My parents were billionaires and all their money are now in my account." I say tears forming in my eyes at the memory of my family.

"I'm really sorry for your parents. Demi told us." She said giving me a side hug.

At that moment something happened. I couldn't breathe normally and my vision was blurry.

"Alex you ok? match your breathing with mine. In and out in and out." Lauren was trying to calm me down.

I finally was breathing normally. "Thanks Lauren. I have no idea what just happened."

"It's ok but let's go get Demi so she can take you to the hospital. Better check on that."

I slightly nodded and we were on our way and everyone was in separate cars.

"You ok baby girl?" Demi looked at me from her mirror.

"Yeah I'm fine."

After the control and everything it looked like I had an anxiety attack. And they gave me pills for it. Bummer.

"Girls wanna come for a sleepover?" Bea asked me, Mad and Anna.

"Can me Moma?" Anna said making her puppy face.

"Yeah sure but careful and Alex take your pills with you."

We all screamed from happiness. We went to Beatrice's house and had a lot of fun.

~*~

"But we have no clothes with us and all my pills and stuff are at the hotel room we are staying. Demi told me she left them there coz I forgot them in the car. I'm gonna take a taxi and go get some stuff and be back. Anna behave please." I said and I ran out before they could say anything.

I called a taxi and headed to the hotel . I payed him and went inside. Natalie opened the door for me and told me she was heading to the store and would be back in a minute.

I got everything and was about to head out. Just then the door opened. I thought it was Natalie but the old smell of alcohol filled my nose.

I had a flashback of my dad. It was horrible.

"Whatcha doing in here you little bitch?" I heard the voice say. I knew that voice all to well.

"Demi, what happened? Are you ok?" I said.

"Get out of the way." she said and slapped me across the face.

Just then Natalie came in sat Demi down. I ran out as fast as I could also still having the bags with me I didn't want to have another anxiety attack and not have my pills.

I ran to Lauren's house. She told me her address for emergency or just for fun. Her house was not far.

I knocked on the door and Lauren's mom opened it.

"Sorry I'm Alex Lovato. Is Lauren here?" she nodded and told me the way to her room.

I went in and dropped everything and hugged Lauren. I totally scared her coz she jumped.

"Alex what happened? why is there a bruised on your cheek? why are you crying? OMG breathe."

I was having another anxiety attack. This time she sang to me and calmed me down. Something Demi would do to calm me down.

But guess what I don't want to talk to her anymore.

(Well hello there. So how have you been? My week has been terrible so far. I found some texts from so called my best friends trying to get rid of me. I don't really care coz I always have my sister besides me and she always helps me with everything @maliklady93 But what do you think of the story so far? Next update 650 reads. I love you all. For anything message me and also follow me on ask and ask me questions. My ask is ffmebellarina have a nice day. Oh and sorry if there are any mistakes I'm lazy to correct them right now)