I have a family

Alex's P.O.V

I woke up in Demi's arms. She was hugging me so tight like she never wanted to let go of me. I was like her stuffed animal.

I looked around and saw that we were still in the plane. Demi and Anna were asleep so I thought I'd sleep a little more myself. I woke up a few minutes later. Actually this time Demi was shaking me to wake up.

I got up, Demi got Anna in her hands and we walked outside. Did the stupid procedures again which I totally hate. And before I knew it we were in a car. Probably Demi rented one or something.

"You ok Alex?"Demi spoke while looking at the mirror to see me.

"Yeah I'm fine just a little tired from the plane I would say." She nodded. "Are we a long way from the house?"

"Nope just 5 more minutes. Here drink this and you'll be hyper in no time." She said while handing me a pill.

"But I don't want to be hyper. I want to be just normal I would say." It was true I wasn't tired from the plane it was my head. It hurt so much and I could hear voices in my head, which hadn't happened in a long time. I always got like this when I was nervous. "I just want something to stop my headache please."

"Ok then have this. It'll help you feel better in no time." Now she handed me a pink pill.

I'll drink that, c'mon it's pink wouldn't you ?? Duh you would, I wish It had sparkles. OMG my head is not functioning right.

After a few minutes my headache had stopped and Demi pulled in a driveway. This house was big, or may I say huge. Like what is it in there a mall or something? "Where are we mommy?" Anna said before I could say anything.

"Umm grandmas and grandpas house. Oh there's Maddie." She said pointing at one window. Umm I didn't see her probably she is now running like crazy down the stairs.

We got our luggage out and were now at the front door. "Dems I missed you." Ok Maddie was a hugger that's what I'll remember.

"Missed you way more baby girl." Their bond is so strong. I hope that's what me and Anna will be like when she grows up a little more. "Hey Demi glad you're home we've all missed you." Dallas said from inside.

We walked in and Demi started hugging everyone while me and Anna were standing there awkwardly. I got Anna in my arms so we would both feel a bit better. "OMG is this Anna she's so cute. Hey I'm Maddie." she said while stretching out her hand.

"I'm Anna, and your name is now Mad hater." she looked at Anna and then hugged her tight.

"Alright then you are cupcake." Anna nodded and they started running around the house Maddie chasing Anna.

"Guys this is Alex. She's 16 and Anna is 4." they all looked at Demi like she was an alien. "Demi you have told us that like 2000 times. And actually you have told us about everything." I giggled a bit. That sounded wired.

"Hi nice to meet you." I said while stretching my hand out. "We are a hugger family. And you are part of us now so... hug ?" I nodded slowly. I have a family a new one. I'm part of a family.

Although I had a family before it was alway kinda broken and a piece was missing. Now it looks like everything is completed. For once in my life I feel safe and loved.

"Wanna go unpack ?? I would love to help?" Maddie said holding Anna in her arms. "Ok Mad hater you and cupcake can help me and cupcake unpack." they both screamed like kids in a candy store and by then we were upstairs unpacking.

Demi's P.O.V

Moma and Eddie were looking at me while I was unpacking. "Everything ok? May I help you?" I sad in a sarcastic remark. Ok I've not been feeling ok this past two days.

"Yeah fine. We were just admiring our daughter that we haven't seen in a while that likes to make sarcastic remarks. And with that we'll wait for you in the kitchen." Eddie said while catching his breath at the end.

The day went past very fast. Wow that fucking rhymed. Anyway. We had dinner and the girls wanted to share the room so they could have a kind Of sleepover thingie.

I'm alone in my room which brings back a lot of memories. Bad and good. It reminds me o my first tour and my first cutting and stuff like that.

Now that i remember, it hasn't been long since I finished neon lights tour and I'm pretty bored. This tour is gonna be boring too. Or I'll take Anna, Alex and Maddie with me and that would be fun right?

I decided I'm taking them with me no mater what. This is gonna be awesome. Like fucking awesome.

(Whatcha think about that?? And what's happening with Alex ?? Anyway sorry this is just a filler I'm really exhausted right now and I want and need sleep. But I really wanted to update. So how do you think this story is going so far? Lemme know. Next update around 500 reads. I love you guys and stay strong.)