Anxious interview

Alex's P.O.V

Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof.

The music blasted through my delicate ears that at this moment wanted peace.

Like that wasn't enough everyone was jumping on my bed. And by all I mean: Demi,Anna,Maddie,Bardha and Natalie.

C'mon a kid needs some sleep here. Although I may be 16 in my sleep I'm still 3.

"Go away, I'm sleepy." I said in a really angry tone.

"No let's party. Get up. Get up. Get up." They all replied at the same time with the same answer.

Creepy? Much.

"Hey get up we have an interview remember?" Demi said.

"Please remember remember December." I sang aloud.

What this music got me going. And if I'm hyper well good luck with that.

"What was that about?" Demi asked. By this time I was on my bed jumping and singing remember December. And for my luck that was the next song that started.

We had an interview in half an hour and I couldn't care less. Anyway we decided to get dressed and meet in the hallway in 15.

Bardha and Maddie weren't coming since Amelia was landing today and they were gonna get her.

I got out my phone and texted her:

(Al-Alex Am-Amelia)

Al: Hey you're landing today :)

Am: Why you so happy about it?

Al: Well idk.

Am: She's dead stop being so happy.

Al: Sorry I just wanted to tell you something.

Am: Go ahead.

Al: Well two of Alex's friends are gonna wait for you at the airport. Oh and their names are Maddie and Bardha. You'll find them easily.

Am: Ok then. Oh and thanks. Again.

Al: No problem. Se ya.

Am: Se ya?

Al: Umm it was a metaphor. Bye

Am: Bye.

Phew that was close. I wonder how she's gonna react when she finds out it was me talking to her. She'll probably kill me but I don't want her to think I'm dead.

I have the interview now. What to wear what to wear. Why is this thing so hard.

"Alex be ready in 5."

"Kk Natalie."

Whaaaat? I have only 5 minutes. Noooo. Ok calm down. What does Demi usually wear in interviews.

Hmm ok this ripped and spiked leather jacket. This black leather skirt. And this button up shirt with this black bow.

I know I'm a lot into black lately. But what can I say I'm living with Demi.

From : Mommy

You ready baby girl?

To : Mommy

Yes. Should I wear makeup? I'm really scared.

From : Mommy

Just mascara and lipgloss. Let your natural beauty shine.

To : Mommy