Trying to fit in

Alex's P.O.V

"Hey. Omg why are u crying? U ok ?"

I heard Demi say behind me. I just couldn't stop the tears. "Yea I just miss my parents already." It wasn't just that it was the stress,the new school,the new place, everything. I just couldn't talk with all those tears. "I know that feeling. It's hard to be away from your parents. But I'll protect u and u will feel just like home. I promise." she opened her arms and I hugged her tight. "Let's go and see a movie. That will take your mind off of things." I forced a smile and followed Demi downstairs.

Demi's P.O.V

She was quiet through all the movie. It looked like she wasn't telling me something. I just didn't want to push her. She would tell me when it was time. "Alexandra do u need anything?" "Um no thanks. And please call me Alex." She is so cute I would have adopted her if it was possible. "Do u want to watch another movie?" "Ok" she replied. I noticed she wasn't gonna say anything else. "Ok then. Why don't u pick another movie, and I'll make some popcorn this time?" she just noded in agreement and I headed to the kitchen.

Alex's P.O.V

There was a big wall in front of me full of movies. I had no idea which one to chose. I needed to laugh a little bit so I chose dispicable me 2. Hoping that would take my mind off of things.

After a few minutes I saw Demi coming in with popcorn. "That's a funny one. It will surely help us both relax. By laughing." I just smiled. This time it was a real one. Demi made me feel so strong and helped me go through everything.

~*~

"Hey Alex get up you'll be late for school." "What time is it." Where am I that's not my mothers voice. When I opened one eye i saw Demi and realized that wasn't a dream. "Wake up. U have school young lady." " I'm up, I'm up." I realized that we both slept on the couch last night.

"Did I get the uniform right?" I asked Demi while looking at myself in the mirror. "Yep, well at least I think so." At that moment we both laughed. I guess nothing was funny but after watching that movie last night it surely made us feel better. "Ok. Let's go. I'll drive u to school." "Wait. U sure?" "Yes. Why?" well because u are freaking Demi Lovato. "No. No reason just asked."

~*~

"Here we are" Demi said when we stopped in front of a huge building. I went out if the car and she showed me how to go into the principals office. "U ok by going there alone?" "Yes. I don't want to get u in any trouble." I smiled and walked away.

The principal showed me to my locker and introduced me to some girls. They seemed nice. We had the same classes so that was great. "I'm Alya, and this is Kate". "Nice to meet u. I'm Alexandra but I like to be called Alex."

We smiled to each other and shook hands. "And were are u from ?" "I'm from Italy. What about u girls?" I really wanted to know more about them so I asked them a few more questions on our way to class. I sat next to Bardha in class. She was really friendly and we liked the same stuff.

Lunch went well too except one girl tried to throw a meat ball at me, but I quickly moved to the side and she ended up hitting the principal. I just couldn't keep the laughter.

After school I saw Demi waiting for me in a track suit. Nobody recognized her. "Hey how was first day of school ?" "Great. I also made some friends. I thought it would be harder." I admitted. "Ok let's go buy some stuff and we'll go home." "Ok" I said still laughing at the memory of lunch.

"What else do u want to get?" "Nothing really. I think that's enough." After we paid we went outside to the car and a policeman was there. I thought Demi got a ticket but no. " Hey. I'm George. Could u please autograph this. It's for my daughter?" ok that name sounded familiar. As Demi said yes. I looked up and ... no it couldn't be him. Not now. Not here. I just started running as fast as u could and went into the car without saying anything.

Hey guys how are u liking the story so far?

What do u think happened to Alex ?And if u guys want u can inbox me your name and I may use it in the story. :) and Happy Easter